Old 07-30-2014, 08:35 AM
Asmodians
Default Casual legion recruiting kind Asmos

I'm a semi-casual player on Aion (meaning that I play only in the w/e and in the evening, after work; and sometimes I also play other MMORPG).
I play for fun, even if sometimes, being forced to join groups in order to complete some quest, I really didn't enjoy (especially at the beginning, now is pretty fine tbh).

So the idea was to change my current legion (that I created just for some additional slot) to a real legion for casual players with similar needs.

- If you play for fun (you don't check the EXP gauge every single time you kill a mob, but you are mostly focused on completing quests)
- If you like to help people, even if they are 20 lv below than yours and you already did that quest (however don't exact help continuously, even for easy quests)
- If you don't blame your team-mates if you fail an instance (or if they didn't help you as much as you wished)
- If you don't steal item/quests' target from others (I remember players hitting the Zemurrus' totem and then at the very end, some gunslinger shot from the distance to steal the point... it's not fair)
- You don't cheat (I remember people agreeing on a fair share of the loot, like: first run A picks up, second run B does it, and then after they gathered all the Fiery Hearts, they soon disconnected... again, it's not nice)
- If you usually play solo, but sometimes you need someone in order to complete a quest and you have hard times finding a partner in loco (or someone holding a group for you), or you are invited in quick groups that run ahead towards the enemies without knowing what quest are you doing

... then consider joining the <Sisters of Mercy> (look for Urud).
Obviously when/if you find that this legion restrains you from leveling up and experiencing the end game contents/pvp, feel free to leave it at any time. Being often online is not required, neither to be active in chat at any time, if you just want to play solo. But being kind and available to help others when you can, it is. After all, this is the "Sisters of Mercy"
Unfortunately the legion is still rank 1 (I hope you know how to hide the cape...).

I'm also an expert armorsmith, in case you need it.

EDIT: In the last 5 days I collected >100k AP, so leveling up the legion's rank is just a matter of members. And since I'm really bored these days, I can also mentor low level players. You could level up in 1-2 hours, depending on your level (must be <40).

EU time zone preferred (+1) (it would be easier to organize some run/campaign together).

Last edited by Urud - Kahrun; 08-11-2014 at 12:00 PM.
Old 08-13-2014, 12:38 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Casual legion recruting kind Asmos

Legion is now rank 3, even if we are still few people lol (I never asked in the LFG chat).

I still have also to change the emblem... taking my time >.<

EDIT: I forgot another reason to join our legion:
- If you don't want people rolling dice on untradable items that ONLY YOU in your party can wear...

Last edited by Urud - Kahrun; 08-16-2014 at 02:53 PM.
Old 09-08-2014, 03:54 PM
Asmodians

Legion is now rank 5, we unlocked legion tasks and we have often the unity buff.
There are players from level 10 to 65, and people stuck at 40 or 50 by choice.
The chat is friendly and not serious... nonetheless, you can receive useful info from experienced players

Gathering a group for an instance is also quite easy inside the legion, especially for players below lv50. We organize weekly events and we also have expert armorsmith, handicrafter and alchemist, and more will come.

EDIT:
If you want to join, you can look for (EU time zone):
Urud, GodStorm, NotEvenMad, Ariadhne, Carlien or Cyparis

If you are from the Eastern Standard zone instead, you can ask AswiniKotone or AngelMagic.

Last edited by Urud - Kahrun; 10-04-2014 at 07:07 PM.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:28 PM
Asmodians

I'm interested in joining this Legion. I'm also a casual player enjoying the game, but I hate it when players randomly invite me in groups without any form of communication. It's a MMORPG, that should count for something

Don't be fooled by this Avatar, I'm speaking for my character MassacreGirl on the Kahrun server, she is Asmodian. ATM I'm a lvl 23 Gladiator. I hope I may join you!
Old 10-01-2014, 08:04 AM
Asmodians

Hi MassacreGirl, so true... that's why we have a legion
Playing with people you already know is more relaxing and funny (you don't have to pretend to be someone), although playing with random people sometimes, could also be a way to know other good friends. We have a lot of clerics, so a gladiator is very welcome!

I will invite you as soon as I (or any other deputy) find you online. Bye
Old 10-01-2014, 06:04 PM
Asmodians

Hi, I added you and some of your deputees as a friend, so I can see when you're online Hope to see you soon!
Old 10-08-2014, 06:18 PM
Asmodians

sounds like my type of guild here. would appreciate an invite.

I just started few days ago, kinda clueless here. I'd love to have someone show me the ropes and such.

i haven't really played any mmos in-depth (somewhat) since launch month of GW2 (been about 2 years-ish?). been checking out a few others too but just couldn't see myself getting into them. for some reason, I feel like I should like TERA over this game (younger, prettier and different combat mechanic from most of its genre) but grew weary of the game even with irl friend egging me on to play (which basically never happens to me in any other mmos.). But I digress.

currently lv15 bard

Last edited by SingofCurry - Siel; 10-08-2014 at 06:23 PM.
Old 10-09-2014, 12:32 PM
Asmodians

Hi CurriedSong! I also played TERA, and indeed it has an awesome graphics and a wonderful combat system. Unfortunately it risks to become boring and repetitive after a while (matter of taste). Also, there are even more silly kids mocking people with bad gears and such.
I was quitting also Aion honestly (I created this legion like "the last chance" somehow), and now it's more interesting and pleasant
In any case, even if you'll find a better game, you're welcome

Oh, I'm searching your name online, but since I have many alts, I suggest you also to look for some deputy. Bye!
Old 11-17-2014, 09:04 PM
Asmodians

Hi, I would like to join the legion, if its possible. Im a casual player too and I enjoin playin the game.
Actually I havent played any MMORPG before, so Im kinda new here (I have played a little before and had a toon lvl 30-35, but quit cuz of RL stuff). So if thats not a problem I hope I may join you.

My ING is xXNeLTuXx lvl 15 Guner. Im online mostly on sat and sun, EU time zone.
Old 11-18-2014, 09:44 AM
Asmodians

Hi P-chan! (like my keychain)
Of course that it's possible. There are no requirements (gear/level/class) to join. We already have returning players that started 3 years ago and that decided to come back in a casual legion.
I'll look for you (xXNeLTuXx) during the week-end then.

UPDATE 1: some of the most active members who can invite, are currently:
Piross/Urud, Ariadhne, Carlien, Youkahima, GodStorm, NotEvenMad

UPDATE 2: we are rank 6

Last edited by Urud - Kahrun; 12-11-2014 at 02:37 PM.