Old 06-18-2010, 04:16 AM
Asmodians
Default You have been disconnected

everytime i try to login into aion, i type in my username password, and press ok. It doesnt do anything just stands there and after around 2-3min it says you have been disconnected. I do not know whats wrong, it worked yesterday at night, i have comcast if it matters btw, can anyone help me?
Old 06-18-2010, 10:44 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: You have been disconnected

I am not an expert in internet connections, but even then, I am almost certain that your problem lies not with you, but with Comcast.

I believe your browser requires much less bandwidth, than Aion does. So sometimes, you can't log into Aion, but you can open your browser.

I believe that Comcast was maybe doing some maintenance on their connections on the time you tried to log in. When they do this, I believe they decrease the total bandwidth, to avoid overloading the servers while they run a maintenance.

I have comcast as well, and I get this infrequently, but it does happen. I'll be playing steadily, and all of a sudden everyone stops moving, talking, attacking, whatever. I run around for a good 5 min waiting for my connections input to catch up, but it just says that I've been disconnected. Everytime I tried to relog, it did exactly what you're explaining here.

My best advice to you, if what I believe happens to be the case, is to go do something else, and check back every 30 min or so. If nothing seems to change for a very long time, call comcast and ask them if they're doing something to cripple your connection.

I'm sexier than you <3
Old 06-18-2010, 10:45 AM
Asmodians

It is also entirely possible that NCsoft had a problem.

I'm sexier than you <3
Old 06-18-2010, 03:35 PM
Asmodians

I am having the same issue. Just resubbed. Type in Username and Password and then it gives me the EULA to agree too. click Agree and bang you have been disconnected from server. Go to log back in and it says I have a character already playing.

No its not my connection, my PC or anything else at my end.

Hello NCSoft? Way to win back a resubber!