Old 10-28-2014, 07:45 AM
Asmodians
Default Exalted Noble Katalium weapon

I'm wondering who managed to craft the Noble version of the weapon. I know on Asmo Siel side, someone crafted the Noble version of the bow.

http://imageshack.com/a/img538/2250/RoKLHo.jpg

I started with 40 crafts and the procs went 40/9/2/1/1. I would've started with more crafts but the green weapon fluxes are 1.7/2m each on Asmo Siel side and low on supply. Anyhow I'm quite proud of the weapon :)
Old 10-28-2014, 12:46 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Exalted Noble Katalium weapon

I am currently trying to obtain enough MYSTIC WEAPON FLUX to make swords. And as pointed out, no one barely farms these, plus the choad sucking nyerks think they need 3 mill a pop for the 1 they did get. IMAGINE if we had a supply of MYSTIC WEAPON FLUX. We Weaponsmith Crafters could just start spitting out Mythics left and right. It doesn't help that on average I proc 3 out of 10 times for the next to final sword product and you need 13 MYSTIC WEAPON FLUXES per attempt. Means basically, I need 1.3k MYSTIC WEAPON FLUX per attempt at the end sword. NOW if someone were willing to say farm 100 at a time for 1 mill each I WOULD GLADLY PAY for them.
Old 10-28-2014, 04:46 PM
Elyos

i got my bow on the first attempt

http://i.imgur.com/yZTwtop.jpg?1
Old 10-31-2014, 08:15 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taarakian - Siel View Post
I am currently trying to obtain enough MYSTIC WEAPON FLUX to make swords. And as pointed out, no one barely farms these, plus the choad sucking nyerks think they need 3 mill a pop for the 1 they did get. IMAGINE if we had a supply of MYSTIC WEAPON FLUX. We Weaponsmith Crafters could just start spitting out Mythics left and right. It doesn't help that on average I proc 3 out of 10 times for the next to final sword product and you need 13 MYSTIC WEAPON FLUXES per attempt. Means basically, I need 1.3k MYSTIC WEAPON FLUX per attempt at the end sword. NOW if someone were willing to say farm 100 at a time for 1 mill each I WOULD GLADLY PAY for them.
Unfortunately the green weapon fluxes were the hardest item to obtain for the crafts. During the anniversary event I was in ID like 2-4 hours a day with drop buff, grinding for kinah so I can buy the fluxes (plus the ones that dropped). They actually fluctuated in price during the event to 2m a flux but now they're at a steady 1.5m. Good luck finding them at 1m each :p
Old 10-31-2014, 11:52 AM
Asmodians

They drop a lot in ID, unfortunately, due to the status and activity of the map; it's usually impossible for anyone to long term farm it safely.
Old 11-03-2014, 08:18 AM
Asmodians

You can farm it duo really easily - if you kisk up outside it makes it much easier to come back.

Sometimes you get a group of 6 safe zone humping douchebags stopping you though.
Old 11-18-2014, 03:06 AM
Asmodians

Have you all looked at the new Legendary Katalium designs? I think they might even be better than EB weapons!
Old 12-11-2014, 10:49 AM
Elyos

Lol.. You can find Mystic Weapon Flux in Indian Depth, What make hard to craft Longtooth Katalium Is. Make a weapon to greather output 'Noble' . And Collect 'Fury Powder ' and craft 'wind breath = in fact Idk where the location Bot named Aetheric Cannon ' .