Old 01-01-2015, 09:33 AM
Elyos
Default Vigor mote

Where have people found Vigor motes dropping? Which mobs? I have looked for info on the mats needed for crafting some of the legendary weapons and accessories but can't find any.
Any help would be great.
I found Burning mind drops in Kaldor from Vicious Nagolems and Spotted Snufflers.
Old 01-04-2015, 12:38 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Vigor mote

I've had the other motes (red, blue, yellow, etc.) drop in while doing my cera dailies, don't remember if I saw any vigor motes. My guess would be that they also drop from mobs in Levinshor, probably a pretty rare chance though. (Just like Burning Minds...I got 5 of them from one hour of farming >_>)
Old 01-04-2015, 08:49 PM
Elyos

Yep, I get all the motes all the time killing in levinshore. They may drop a little more infrequently than the other types but not by much.
65 Gladiator
65 Assassin (Asmo)
Old 01-07-2015, 11:09 AM
Elyos

Thanks, it helps to get some direction. There hasn't been much help from NCsoft in knowing where to gather them from.
Old 01-14-2015, 06:15 AM
Elyos

They do drop in Levinshor I even have my own farm spot for them which sadly I'm unable to reveal in case your server is the one mentioned at your avatar which would most likely interfer with my farming abilities :P But considering they're reasonably priced on broker they shouldn't be a problem anyways, The funny bit is to craft glimmer essences there are 2 possible ways and the one with the 1 accessory shard is actually cheaper but how to get those I'll let ya figure out
WooTech [L65] -Aethertech Tiamat Elyos (active main), WooJin - Cleric Tiamat Server Elyos(semi-retired), [L65], Everneath - Songweaver Tiamat Server Elyos [L65], KimJiwWon - Cleric Tiamat Server Elyos [L65], Letmekdyou - Templar Tiamat Server Elyos (retired) [L65]
Old 01-14-2015, 06:35 AM
Asmodians

I got a drop from the Balaur mobs near the asmo IO entrance in Levinshor.
Old 02-15-2015, 11:25 AM
Elyos

I figured out how to get the other shard, but do you know what mobs drop the pure gemstone?
Old 03-29-2015, 04:50 AM
Elyos

Vigor Motes can be farmed easily at Lobneru Lagoon in Levinshor.
You're welcome.