Old 04-30-2015, 08:45 AM
Elyos
Default Any Kahrun Legions recruiting lowbies?

So I haven't played Aion for a while and now I find out that the server all my characters are on is the lowest populated. And the ones that are there aren't even speaking English. Did everyone transfer to Siel or something? Or are there some English speaking leveling Legions out there?
Old 06-30-2015, 11:36 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Any Kahrun Legions recruiting lowbies?

Anarchy Round Table recruits pretty much anyone. Pm me in game if you want to join. Or PM Zajcew one of us is usually on
Old 10-20-2015, 11:59 AM
Elyos

I'm going to ask again since I took a long hiatus from the game. Are there any Active English speaking Legions in Kahrun that are recruiting lowbies?
Old 10-21-2015, 01:45 AM
Asmodians

Hitching onto this tgread .
Old 11-22-2015, 06:02 AM
Elyos

Hi, if you're looking for a friendly casual legion & one of the remaining legions in Kahrun. You could join ours. However, most of us were kinda inactive almost 3 years ago cuz of work stuff & all. So far it's only I who has returned but we do welcome hatchlings & we expect them to have fun & grow. Just whisper me or what not if you'd like to join :3
Old 01-31-2016, 10:22 AM
Elyos

My legion has me and another person... but... any level can join.

I also made a new alt today... and found out that since I'm a level 5 legion, my legion is not shown in the listing. You have to actually type: Tribe in the search to find us.

:/
Old 03-17-2016, 07:34 AM
Elyos

Looking for a legion to kick back in while you level up and run stuff with? Or are you just looking for a legion so you have something under your name that sounds cool? Have no fear, Rebel Uprising is here. We're a new legion that will be mainly PvE focused with a little PvP too. This is an English speaking guild so if you join keep conversations in English please.

Anyway, if you're interested in joining all you have to do is be on the standard server and press G. This will bring up Legion finder. Next type in Rebel or Rebel Uprising and then where you see us listed, click "Join Now" and POOF you're in the legion. I'm keeping it on open enlistment for the time being. If I find we get too many or any gold sellers then I'll change that but right now I'm keeping it open so we can get more people who want to join.

If you want a promotion out of Volunteer then send a mail to Plezure and I'll promote you out of the initial rank. We will have a Legion Warehouse that I plan on stocking with manastones and various stuff that you might need.

Thanks for your time & hope to see you in game.