Old 08-17-2015, 01:12 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Guide and Information for all New Players [4.8] Please Read!

Stuff to add... Hmmm
Abyss section and the fights going on there? Abyss rank?
Organizations, types of daily quests they give, tokens, token conversion and rewards?
Weapon enhancement, when to enhance, how far to go, best way to obtain stones, supplements, tampering, idians (did i get the word right?)...
Also, the coin section stops at mithril. What comes after that? I've seen ancient coins in the game o:

PS: You'll run out of letters if this keeps up http://i57.tinypic.com/2ia9xfd.jpg
Old 08-17-2015, 08:24 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayden - Siel View Post
The mounts are available in pernon, lvl 30 one for 12 mil, and the lvl 50 one for around 50mil?
But what I'd really like to know is, how much faster are they compared to walking? xD
10.8 and similar values mean nothing to me?
You receive a blue surfrider in one of the first growth quests, for 1 day. If you missed it, you can talk to the shugo that actually sells them in Pernon/Oriel. He will let you have a ride on his top-model (the green surfrider) for 1 hour only. But it's enough to have an idea of its speed.

Personally, the blue surfrider is the only thing that I buy with kinah before level 40 (it saves you some time when you travel on maps for quests; if you don't do much quests, you could probably leave it). The green one is not worth imho.
Better the sharptooth at this point (if you like it - i don't) or the pagati (I don't know any more how to farm it now that Sarpan has gone).
Old 08-19-2015, 06:53 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayden - Siel View Post
Stuff to add... Hmmm
Abyss section and the fights going on there? Abyss rank?
Organizations, types of daily quests they give, tokens, token conversion and rewards?
Weapon enhancement, when to enhance, how far to go, best way to obtain stones, supplements, tampering, idians (did i get the word right?)...
Also, the coin section stops at mithril. What comes after that? I've seen ancient coins in the game o:

PS: You'll run out of letters if this keeps up http://i57.tinypic.com/2ia9xfd.jpg
Oww, I forgot about you, I hope you still come here (I AM GOING TO TRACK YOU DOWN INGAME IF YOU DON'T ANYWAYS).

Mmmh, okay, how to start, it is hard for me to write comprehensible guides.

Abyss... I don't know if I have much to say about that, aerial combat is prevalent there, for obvious reasons (FLOATING ISLANDS!). There're also fort sieges, heck, the place is practically all forts.

So let's see, we have the lower abyss with these forts:
- Sulfur Fortress
- Siel's Western Fortress
- Siel's Eastern Fortress

These are 'meh' forts, don't worry too much about them.

Upper abyss!:
- Roah Fortress
- Asteria Fortress
(these are 'meh' too)

- Krotan Refuge
- Miren Fortress
- Kysis Fortress
^THESE ARE THE ONES YOU WANT TO TAKE 10/10 BEST FORTS MUST HAVE.
Eeeh, to elaborate, every fort has an instance inside 'em. These forts I listed above have instances that give tasty, tasty rewards with minimal effort (you get relics, cera medals, and manastones). If your faction happens to have a fort (or all of them, lol) you will see people recruiting for "barracks", that's... that's the instance.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
Good ol' core. You will find this lonely fortress, sitting all alone in space:
- Divine Fortress
A must have too, I think I have only been once in UAS... so I can't tell you much about this place (the uh, fortress' instance). But yeh, you get a crapton of shiny stuff there.

ABYSS RANK!

Imma try to make this short and sweet.
There are ranks that you get with abyss points (the first 9), and then there's the ones that you get with glory points (all the rest!)

I don't think I have to elaborate much on this (someone else explain how transforms work please :c ), soooooooo a lil' list for reference, from lowest to highest rank:

Obtained with AP
- Ranks 9~1

Obtained with GP
- Army 1~5 - Star Officers
- Army Generals
- Army Great Generals
- Army Commanders
- Governor

All of the above ranks acquired with GP have a limit on how many people can hold that rank.
Uhm, look, here's a picture (I could have shown that in the first place but... uh. Oops).

ORGANIZATIONS!

Asmodian organizations:

- Field Wardens
- Blood Crusade (pvp oriented)
- Charlirunerk's Daemons

Elyos organizations:

- Alabaster Order
- Radiant Ops (pvp oriented)
- Fortuneers

You can see all the stuff you can purchase by clicking on the links. If you go to the "Quest Reward" tab in that same page, you can see a list of all the quests you can get from an organization (I friggin love aiondatabase).

For the best token conversion (I think you give 7 and get 6), these two lil' fellows:

Gelkmaros Shugo
Inggison Shugo

You can only reach them via windstream.

COINS!

Eh, I am a bit tired of typing so imma tell you this, the coins that are missing there are ceramium and ancient coins.
I don't know much about cera coins, I think you can get level 61 eternal gear. I don't know if it is any good, I still need to try it with an alt.

Aaaand, ancient coins, pretty nice gear, but it is a pain in the ass to get if you don't have millions to blow on the things.

And about enchanting... I will let someone else get to that, I am not realiable with those things, sorry!

Thanks Jeebus I am done with this post.

Last edited by FabulousKaisinel - Siel; 08-20-2015 at 09:17 AM. Reason: GRAMMAR
Old 08-19-2015, 01:01 PM
Asmodians

Ty, ty, but...
Forums broken, info outdated, you won't track down anything xD
I won't get near a fortress until I'm close to 65 I think but it's good to know what they're for!

In the Abyss rank section you didn't mention why anyone should care about improving their rank in the first place. Silly Kai-chan http://i59.tinypic.com/2h7km4z.jpg

Ok, so I'll avoid the blood crusade. What are the Charlirunerk's Daemons quests like? Soloable?
Didn't get to windstreams yet but the token conversion info is niiiice.
Old 08-19-2015, 02:01 PM
Elyos

Ooooooh nyerk you are right!
First benefit of having a high rank: bragging rights, of course.

You can also get special abyss gear that has rank restriction and blah blah, you can access a special merchant that sells cool skins n stuff, you can transform into uh, this weird thing that gives you insane amounts of hp and other stuff I know nothing about cuz I never cared about that nyerk.
Oh, you also can participate in the panesterra sieges. I am not going to explain this because I know nothing. I was never big on sieges, ranks, eeh... general pvp shenanigans.

Uh... someone help me here? Forthyn? Anyone?

And yeah, you can solo all those daily quests (the ones that ask you to find some item can be hard though. God it is like looking for a needle in a haystack).
Old 08-20-2015, 04:41 AM
Elyos

is there a new skill that force people to instantly release back to obelisk instead of able to wait for other to rez or choose to use self-rez stone?
Old 08-20-2015, 05:36 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incesto - Siel View Post
is there a new skill that force people to instantly release back to obelisk instead of able to wait for other to rez or choose to use self-rez stone?
It's a cleric skill, it's not new but is still a pita.
Old 08-21-2015, 08:26 AM
Asmodians

Erm, can I have some info on stigma charging?
Old 08-21-2015, 08:44 AM
Elyos

Charge a stigma by getting two of the same stones. Both must be non-inert (chargable). When you do, go to a Stigma Master and choose the Charge Stigma option. You put the charged (or to be charged) one on the left slot. The other on the right slot. By default, you cannot put charged stigmas on the right slot.

If it successeds, it will decrease its cooldown, reduce MP cost and/or improve special effects. If failed, both stones will be destroyed.

Additionally, if you have all your 6 stones charged by the same level, your linked skill will be automatically charged as well.
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old 08-21-2015, 09:48 AM
Asmodians

Ty ty. The fact both stones can break is especially interesting.
What about wrapping? Used to trade untradable items if they're wrappable, right? The wrapping paper is from the cash shop I assume?