Old 08-18-2015, 04:41 PM
Elyos
Unhappy handicrafting at 500,now what? + removed design?

So I just hit 500 on handicrafting and idk what to do to lvl it up more..I found this design http://aiondatabase.net/en/item/152220306/ which is so simple and ideal but I can`t find it in the actual game? I checked both NPC's that are supposed to sell it and it`s not there..So was it removed from the game? Renamed maybe? Moved?

If it`s gone completely, what can I do to level at all? I pretty much checked other recipes but they require materials people don`t even broker or there`s very few like 3-5 x_x
Old 08-18-2015, 05:04 PM
Elyos
Default Re: handicrafting at 500,now what? + removed design?

That was part of a questline in Sarpan (-sniff- RIP), thus no longer available.
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old 08-18-2015, 05:50 PM
Asmodians

Craft: Siege Weapon Lubricant <-- If you have a toon with spare AP try this, it costs 1K AP per craft, but the mat that is bought with AP is tradable. The other mat used is Pure Ancient Aether. I leveled my tailoring from 505 to 520 with the equivalent recipe in under an hour with 100% amulet + crafting tables at pernon/oriel
Old 08-19-2015, 05:37 AM
Elyos

Also can try crafting something irrevelant like idians which should cost reasonably cheap to make to begin with you really need handi to like 510 when the chances to fail is like 0.1% if not less, except for medals which can fail even at 541
*edit*
Also Ancient Yellow Crystals, they sell quite well since are needed for some Tailoring stuff.
WooTech [L65] -Aethertech Tiamat Elyos (active main), WooJin - Cleric Tiamat Server Elyos(semi-retired), [L65], Everneath - Songweaver Tiamat Server Elyos [L65], KimJiwWon - Cleric Tiamat Server Elyos [L65], Letmekdyou - Templar Tiamat Server Elyos (retired) [L65]

Last edited by Woo -; 08-19-2015 at 05:39 AM.
Old 08-19-2015, 03:31 PM
Elyos

Thanks everyone!