Old 09-15-2015, 04:26 AM
Elyos
Red face Exiled Legion (Elyos)

Feeling outcasted? No one appreciates you? Shy even? Exiled is your new home. We're an awesome crew and growing, let's board on the ship of Exiled. All we need is YOU! Yeah, YOU!

Recruiting: Any players! All levels are welcomed, and all classes are welcomed.
As of now, we're instance hungry. If you enjoy doing instances, we have plenty of people to do it right off the bat to gear you up nicely! If you just like to relax, casual play or do quests, hey that's just as good! We will not judge your playing style, as we're very interested in keeping everyone at their own pace and desire. We're into pve, but learning to grow more in the end game content as well.

We are a friendly legion, and love to help lower levels, and even have higher levels help us! Right now, my main is lv65, but I have many alternative characters that range in levels along with my legion mates.

We're a NA/EU/Asia combined legion, so you'll find many of us on different times. Thank you for your time!

Whisper/Add/Mail: Naruliette, Serge, QueenMin, Fyramine, FiIicity, or Mooncrest. <3

Last edited by Naruellia - Siel; 07-05-2016 at 10:31 PM.
Old 10-17-2015, 12:29 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Exiled Legion (Elyos)

We are growing like a tree in Eltnen

No matter this, we already have two templars, so need one more cleric, I suppose. To compete with, errr to make me company.
Old 11-15-2015, 10:32 AM
Elyos

mmm. If you guys are still around, I'll have to consider joining you. Haven't played in forever, but I think my highest (20 something or 30 if I remember) is on Siel. I might focus on a new character, but I dunno. As long as you guys are socially active, I'm sold.

though, from the look of it, I can't really whisper you til level 20. Well, I'd like my rather new Muse to join. Maephyy is the character name. Made it on Siel.

Mmm. though attempting to contact everyone in that list has shown them as non-existent, so I am left to assume you guys either don't play anymore, or I can't search for characters on a different server. Though, for whatever reason, I figured you were on Siel.

Last edited by Maephyy - Siel; 11-15-2015 at 12:14 PM.
Old 11-15-2015, 09:58 PM
Elyos

Go to normal server and try to search again.
We're quite active and growing. We welcome any of your chars regardless of level.

My time zone is different so when I am online other ppl in the legion are already asleep. Try to contact Naruliette, Serge, Jod, or Euclyde. Naru may add their other alts names so contact to be easier.
Old 11-15-2015, 09:58 PM
Elyos

You have to make sure you're not on fast track to add us! And if you are on Fast-Track you'll need to type our name -SL behind it, but its only possible if you're close to that person.. EX: Naruliette-SL I'll be sure to add you now to my FL, and when I catch you online I'll add you into our legion if you're still wanting to join.

EDIT: Actually, this is quite weird. I tried to add you just now, but it keeps saying both of your characters are non-existing.. I tried both with your forum name and with your Maephyy. D:

Last edited by Naruellia - Siel; 11-15-2015 at 10:21 PM.
Old 11-16-2015, 02:20 AM
Elyos

I'm logging on, though I have no idea what time it really is on the forums lol.
Old 11-17-2015, 03:46 AM
Elyos

Would like to speak to you about your legion added you to my friends
Old 11-17-2015, 08:00 AM
Elyos

Of course! You've been accepted, if you have trouble reaching me, send me a mail asking your concerns or questions. Would love to answer any questions you have!
Old 11-17-2015, 10:23 AM
Elyos

Hello tried to message you guys in game but doesn't seem like any of the above listed names are on. I'm interested in joining. I'm usually most active 7-10pm pst and on randomly throughout the other times of day. I'll be on my alt Suyin.
Old 11-17-2015, 01:07 PM
Elyos

Hello, Katsuko! If I do not happen to be online or any of the others, please give me an add (Make sure you're on Standard) or give me a mail! I'll be sure to get back with you as quickly as I can.

Tags
elyos