Old 11-24-2015, 02:18 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Exiled Legion (Elyos)

Hi! So I looked for the names up above to try to find anyone on, so far none of those people are on. I usually go to the Sanctum to try to search for legions and whatnot. I went ahead and did an application for the legion through the finder.
I'm on a Muse named Lindzi
Although I'm not new to MMO's, I need some help with getting my bearings with Aion. I'll help out anyone wherever I can, and I enjoy talking, but I'm suuuuper shy at first.
Old 12-11-2015, 04:29 PM
Elyos

We're still recruiting, happily accepting all members! Give me a mail/add if you're interested in a cozy legion!
Old 05-11-2016, 09:17 AM
Elyos

Are you still recruiting currently? I'm usually really shy even in-game with most things I play online And some days I'm quiet when I'm feeling ultra shy. But I'm not as shy once I've got used to a group of people a bit more... So your legion sounds perfect! I've just come back after a big break and made a new sorcerer called Aelinia who's level 44 or so now. I have some other alts and will probably make a cleric again as that is my main class usually on most games, and was my asmodian main for a few years too. c:
I'll write those contacts down and see if anyone's online next time I can play a bit more. I'm pretty busy finishing uni this week and applying for jobs etc so it could be in about a week - if you're still recruiting that is!
Old 05-20-2016, 11:41 AM
Elyos

We are still recruiting if you are still interested! Just give me a mail / pm if I am online if you still want. If I'm not online, you can try to contact some of the legion members IGN: QueenMin, Fyramine, Filicity (L is with a capital I in game) and let them know I referred you and to add you in. Would be glad to hear from you again!
Old 06-12-2016, 02:04 PM
Elyos

Hellow there,

I would like to join your guild. Recently joined aion again after
a huge break, due real life stuff etc.
But deleted all chars at some point in the past to play the opposite faction ''Elyos''.
Got a lvl 50+ though on elyos at the moment.

Btw do u guys use discord/teamspeak?

Greetings
Old 06-13-2016, 03:39 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrochua - Siel View Post
Hellow there,

I would like to join your guild. Recently joined aion again after
a huge break, due real life stuff etc.
But deleted all chars at some point in the past to play the opposite faction ''Elyos''.
Got a lvl 50+ though on elyos at the moment.

Btw do u guys use discord/teamspeak?

Greetings
Hello, Hyrochua! I would love to invite you to our legion if you feel it fits your needs. We have many players on at different timezones who would be happy to help you if you need it!

As of right now, we use discord only if we're doing an instance/dungeon.. otherwise we just use the chat to communicate since majority are overseas, etc.

If you're still curious whisper/add; Serge, FiIicity, QueenMin, Fyramine, or Mooncrest and let them know I recommended you if it's not me who added you. My IGN is Naruliette. Have a good day!
Old 06-14-2016, 03:44 AM
Elyos

Hi,i want to join this legion,my initial start is to play on Beritra,but noone want me,so i come here. Im going to play as Sorcerer and my ingame name is Ximinetti
Old 06-15-2016, 05:46 AM
Elyos

I send a message on Naruellia,but i dont have any answer. Also i send a whisper to members u said,but noone online.
Old 06-16-2016, 10:56 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ximinetti - Siel View Post
I send a message on Naruellia,but i dont have any answer. Also i send a whisper to members u said,but noone online.
The moment I saw your message, I replied to your sorcerer yesterday morning NA time. You were not online at the time that I sent the message, so I'm sorry for the inconvenience. A lot of us are working, or schooling, so during the week many of us are scattered.
Old 06-16-2016, 02:45 PM
Elyos

Hey Naruellia,sorry today,u send me invite to ur legion while speaking with u,but few minutes before a Spanish legion shout on LFG chat talking about his legion and i cant pass the chance. Its pure coincidence that when u are connected,a Spanish legion announce his legion on LFG chat. Of course i would really liked to join to ur legion,but understand that a legion of my language is much better. Really i had waiting those days for ur reply and to join to ur legion. But its pure coincidence. Its not for laugh at u or something.

Tags
elyos