Old 07-01-2016, 02:09 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Exiled Legion (Elyos)

At first, Hello guys!

I'm looking for a friendly legion on Siel (NA) (Elyos), I haven't played for a long time, but yep, I'm back. xoxo

I have to confess.. I'm loving the new leveling system for to now, I love the PvE, PvP, love the end game and the all fu**** peoples! xD

- Fell free to Add me, /w or email: Khattly
see you in game! <3

Last edited by Enviied - Siel; 07-02-2016 at 05:19 AM.
Old 07-01-2016, 07:05 PM
Elyos

Hello.

I'm interested of joining your Legion.

( Siel / Elyos / LV : 54 / Songweaver : IGN Caecom )

Thank you.
Old 07-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enviied - Siel View Post
At first, Hello guys!

I'm looking for a friendly legion on Siel (NA) (Elyos), I haven't played for a long time, but yep, I'm back. xoxo

I have to confess.. I'm loving the new leveling system for to now, I love the PvE, PvP, love the end game and the all fu**** peoples! xD

- Fell free to Add me, /w or email: Khattly
see you in game! <3

Hello, Khattly!! It's nice to have you join Aion back. If you're still in search for a cozy legion, Exiled would love to welcome you under their wings! I added you, but I'm pretty busy lately, so you might have more luck having ; Fyramine, QueenMin, FiIicity, Mooncrest add you! Add them and let them know I referred you unless I can catch you online. Have a nice day! <3
Old 07-05-2016, 11:07 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caecom - Siel View Post
Hello.

I'm interested of joining your Legion.

( Siel / Elyos / LV : 54 / Songweaver : IGN Caecom )

Thank you.
Hello, Caecom! If you're still interested in joining Exiled, we'd love to have you under our wings. I added you in game, but you were offline. You might have better luck adding/whispering ; Fyramine, Mooncrest, QueenMin, or FiIicity depending on your timezone! Just let them know I referred you, and they'll add you. Have a lovely day!
Old 12-29-2016, 10:41 PM
Elyos

Hi I would like to join your guild if your still taking people.
My name is Jennie and im new to Siel i come from BR-TM and IS. atm my sw is 64 will prob be 65 soon. and just would love some people to play with and stuff. also i just came back from a long break so i need to learn the new content.

64-songweaver-MysticalNote-Siel-Elyos

Thanks

Tags
elyos