Old 09-15-2015, 04:23 PM
Elyos
Default Old Player, Lost confused and needs a legion

Hey everyone,

It's been several years now since I was on. In fact so long that my old account apparently no longer exists. I am currently leveling up and will soon be looking for a pvp legion. I don't believe the legion I was in even exists anymore, I do remember Hello Kitty Nation used to run around with us back in the day. Anyways, I am very experienced with Aion PVP and would love to find a hardcore legion to make home.

Thanks guys, and great to be back!

Xanza
Old 09-15-2015, 05:31 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Old Player, Lost confused and needs a legion

Best of luck to you finding a good legion for pvp. You failed to mention what class you are leveling and what faction you are playing on. It might help get you where you want to be faster.
iTunes - Songweaver
http://s14.postimg.org/ka1an9j7l/pantheon_dome.jpg
Old 09-16-2015, 03:37 AM
Elyos

I am playing Elyos. Currently I am leveling a couple of toons. A cleric and a gunslinger. I plan to have several classes to play depending on the occasion. My former account I kept one of each class leveled and well equipped.

Thanks for your reply
Old 09-16-2015, 08:51 AM
Asmodians

Yup, you missed the whole account migration system. Your account was deleted. Nc promised 400 ncoin to transfer accounts but never paid, go figure.
Old 09-16-2015, 09:01 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneesann - Siel View Post
Nc promised 400 ncoin to transfer accounts but never paid, go figure.
The 400 bonus NCoin was distributed in June. If you didn't get it, you need to contact support.
Old 02-24-2017, 08:59 PM
Asmodians

i know the feeling
Old 02-27-2017, 05:02 AM
Elyos

I'm in HELLHOUNDS OF MASS DESTRUCTION, which was around six years ago, as far as I know. I've only been in legion 3 years. We don't really recruit... more a bunch of friends who hang out and help each other, but we really do help each other and some of us mentor and help newbies. If you need any help - give a shout to CallaMaria or StellaMarie - both my toons. This forum and I have "issues" so don't try to reach me here. I only come here maybe once every few months. LOL