Old 09-28-2015, 05:28 PM
Elyos
Default Moonflower fruit

I have a nice sushi recipe calling for this (sushi from fruit? OK, whatever.) and it took me forever to figure out where it comes from. In my meandering searches for information, I came across old posts complaining about this fruit (from max level 39 mobs) being needed for level 50 cooking quests. Is that still the case? If so, I need to be stocking up before my alts are out of looting range for that item. I can't seem to find anywhere if this is something that was done away with (just annoyingly left in that recipe) or if it is still an issue.
Warning, I'm an Altaholic. Characters include: (ISRAPHEL - ELYOS) Ynara (SM), Jaelyn (Chanter), Tineia (Ranger), & Anastasoula (Sorc) (TIAMAT - ASMODIANS) Magnhild (Glad), Verdanil (Cleric), & Siri (SW)
Old 09-29-2015, 02:50 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Moonflower fruit

I believe there are moonflowers in Gelk/Inggi that also drop the fruit.

~happily rolling about in my own badness since 2009~
RIP: Honoria (Kaisinel/Elyos) ; Alysynne (Israphel/Asmo)
"Race balance is something that we take extremely seriously" - NCSoft
Old 09-29-2015, 06:44 AM
Asmodians

Moonflower Fruit
Looks like it's from low level mobs in Herion tho I would, like Alysynne said, also try the moonflower mobs in Iggy.

I have the same problem with some of the Asmo ingredients. It's a good idea to keep a lowbie alt for farming/food storage.
Old 09-29-2015, 08:49 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynara - Israphel View Post
I have a nice sushi recipe calling for this (sushi from fruit? OK, whatever.) and it took me forever to figure out where it comes from. In my meandering searches for information, I came across old posts complaining about this fruit (from max level 39 mobs) being needed for level 50 cooking quests. Is that still the case? If so, I need to be stocking up before my alts are out of looting range for that item. I can't seem to find anywhere if this is something that was done away with (just annoyingly left in that recipe) or if it is still an issue.
Yes, in Heiron - around the center area where their is water. You will find more actually in the water and around the waterfalls. I believe I used to use a level 35 Spiritmaster to farm them. The drop is maybe about 1/10 kills.

Not difficult to kill using a SM, and because they spawn fairly close together I used a SM and a looting pet to make it go faster.
Old 09-29-2015, 04:56 PM
Elyos

Thanks for the replies. I guess I better farm some now then, because I'll need it fairly soon if it's for the expert test. I'm at 375 on cooking atm. I'll save any I get for that and skip the sushi then!
Warning, I'm an Altaholic. Characters include: (ISRAPHEL - ELYOS) Ynara (SM), Jaelyn (Chanter), Tineia (Ranger), & Anastasoula (Sorc) (TIAMAT - ASMODIANS) Magnhild (Glad), Verdanil (Cleric), & Siri (SW)