Old 11-03-2015, 01:04 AM
Elyos
Default Is there any Legions in Elyos side?

I am a newbie here in retail aion. And if I could join a kind legion that could help me out to be better; having better items and undertanding the game more and most of all to have friends here in the game. Thank you everyone who would adopt someone new!
Old 11-04-2015, 09:22 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Is there any Legions in Elyos side?

Hey I would suggest you play on Beritra server for a better levelling experience with many new legions recruiting. Kahrun is a bit exclusive in their legions and I rarely see them recruiting. Many of them are already 65 and playing their own game and many many non English speaking players are in Kahrun too if that's something to consider for you.
Old 11-05-2015, 09:41 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znyy - Kahrun View Post
I am a newbie here in retail aion. And if I could join a kind legion that could help me out to be better; having better items and undertanding the game more and most of all to have friends here in the game. Thank you everyone who would adopt someone new!
My legion is called: Tribe but so far it's just myself and another friend. I've not advertised but when the new update brings the Legion Sign up - I'm going to.

I used to PvP and run instances but I have nerve damage to my hands that keeps me from jumping back in and grouping w/ those my level (the instances that take a bit). But it's a level 4 legion and a good starter.

I figured I'd start adding folks alts and such - people that just wanted a place to belong while they leveled and could find a bigger legion.

I've been on Kahrun since it went Free to Play, but the servers before you've probably never heard of.

I'm Ode but also usually on JeJune or Yawn - digging.
Old 11-08-2015, 03:44 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode - Kahrun View Post
My legion is called: Tribe but so far it's just myself and another friend. I've not advertised but when the new update brings the Legion Sign up - I'm going to.

I used to PvP and run instances but I have nerve damage to my hands that keeps me from jumping back in and grouping w/ those my level (the instances that take a bit). But it's a level 4 legion and a good starter.

I figured I'd start adding folks alts and such - people that just wanted a place to belong while they leveled and could find a bigger legion.

I've been on Kahrun since it went Free to Play, but the servers before you've probably never heard of.

I'm Ode but also usually on JeJune or Yawn - digging.
Is it okay if hop in your legion?
Old 11-08-2015, 07:23 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znyy - Kahrun View Post
Is it okay if hop in your legion?
Sure, I sent you a friend request from Ode but if she's not on whisper JeJune or Yawn. I'm usually on one of them digging or crafting.
Old 11-22-2015, 06:00 AM
Elyos

Heya Daeva!

Well, it's true about what they say about moving to Beritra but for me, Kahrun is still not that bad. True most of them are non english speakers but it's all good.

I just recently got back in the game after 3 years & the others are still busy w/ work so not sure when they'll be back but you're welcome to join. We actually welcome & focus on players who are more sociable & literally, just like what you're searching for - friends & games buddies etc., in our legion.

We're DragonBorn & we're level 6. So just let us know if you need one

Send me a whisper or what not if there's some help you need in the game whenever i'm on & surely get back
Old 01-01-2016, 10:28 AM
Asmodians

Happy New Year All!

Ode, you seem to be describing a fun loose legion that takes in those looking for a legion to park in so they call in help for special group jobs like whacking bats in Eracus Temple or such. If so please accept my application as my first guild or legion to join! I hope I'm up your battle standards!

Thanks & Have a Happy!

Leefay

Last edited by Leefay - Israphel; 01-01-2016 at 10:29 AM.
Old 01-03-2016, 06:07 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leefay - Israphel View Post
Happy New Year All!

Ode, you seem to be describing a fun loose legion that takes in those looking for a legion to park in so they call in help for special group jobs like whacking bats in Eracus Temple or such. If so please accept my application as my first guild or legion to join! I hope I'm up your battle standards!

Thanks & Have a Happy!

Leefay
Sure, once you apply you should be a member.

Last edited by Ode -; 01-03-2016 at 02:36 PM.