Old 11-18-2015, 03:39 PM
Elyos
Default New crafting/gathering worth ?

It's my idea or they make it harder for us crafters/gatherers now ? we cant obtain bundles of aether/escensetapping... ? and about the recipes, now you really cant craft in bundles of x3 for example only per 1 ?

If i'm wrong please correct me, otherwise this really doesnt worth anymore
Old 11-19-2015, 12:54 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: New crafting/gathering worth ?

Expect prices for pots to skyrocket after supplies of 4.8 crafted items to run out.

It will be near triple the effort and costs to produce the same amounts.
Old 11-21-2015, 12:05 PM
Elyos

Craft: Major Crit Strike Scroll
before 4.9 u need 5 Fine Elemental Stone Powder + 5 Nanyu Paper + 1 Magical Aether = 5 Major Crit Strike Scroll, now u need 10 FESP + 10 NP + 2 MA = 3 Fine Crit Strike Scroll, this is VERY EXPENSIVE to craft, is NCsoft wants to sell Major Crit Strike Scroll BCM? or NC wants to destroy the game?
Old 11-22-2015, 10:11 PM
Asmodians

We are missing half the freaking morph and crafting designs for 4.9...
Old 12-15-2015, 08:45 AM
Elyos

Crafting consumables is really lame now. But I find it a whole lot easier to get mats for accessories/gear.
I had to spend like an entire day to proc gather like over 100 pure pakira logs when I was trying to make a Kata bow, didn`t even proc beyond exalted -_- but it really sucks for consumables, I was trying to make some premium recovery pots the other day but just for 1000 of them I`d need 3,000 fine elemental waters, 3,000 zeldts and 3,000 hinteras........

That is a freaking lot of mats just for 1,000, I spent like 2 hours morphing only 1,000 zeldts and hinteras (even though my friend helped me and he morphed some for me as well) and so I only made like 300 pots.. I could not be bothered to make any more, it`so inefficient! It`s quite a money saver if you craft them for yourself though.

But I suppose they made it more difficult and time consuming because they do pay to play per hour in Korea..That`s the only reason I can think of as to why they made it such a pain to craft consumables.
Old 12-16-2015, 04:18 AM
Elyos

Have crafted 0 food after we got 4.9, its just too time consuming to morph all mats now. Not worth that ...........

Just did some math for food, if Magical aether cost 40k then self cost of making 1 Innesi, Feena is ~90k

Last edited by Alistine - Kahrun; 12-16-2015 at 04:28 AM.
Old 12-16-2015, 07:48 PM
Elyos

As a result of gathering nerf, cost of gathered materials skyrocketed, and also the price of crafted products that depend on gathered materials.

Use broker prices to calculate cost of crafting.

Last edited by mooMOOMooMoomoo -; 12-16-2015 at 07:49 PM.
Old 12-16-2015, 10:57 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azoturan - Siel View Post
Well consider this: if you don't craft it, someone else will. If most people don't craft it, prices will naturally go up, so at the end of the day it'll still be worth crafting.

Also, gathering your mats is a thing...

In red makes 0 sense because why would anybody use gathered mats to make cheaper things if can sell those gathered items on broker for higher price?

Momomomoo said it right: Use broker prices to calculate cost of crafting.
Old 12-19-2015, 04:31 PM
Elyos

Oh boy I know what I am selling now.
Old 12-21-2015, 03:56 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azoturan - Siel View Post
It seems you completely missed the point of my post. If no one crafts this obviously very important thing that you craft and a lot of people need, the price will naturally go up until it is worth crafting again, eventually.

And yes, gathering your mats is very profitable. Are you going to buy your Katalium for 400~500k/u, given you need about 40 if not more for some repetitive crafts (Ancient Crystals are but one of them) or are you going to gather them yourself instead of QQing about how crafting isn't worth it anymore ? Because really, if you're going to QQ, just stop crafting so that those who have the drive and motivation to do it can go at it wholeheartedly.

Lastly... the difference in gains between using your gathered/morphed mats to craft OR to sell them on brokers for twice, thrice or ten times what it cost you to make them has always been a choice you had to make at one point or another. The fact that you only see it now shows that maybe you didn't think your gathering/crafting kinah-making strategy through.
Are you going to sell Ancient crystals cheaper than can sell Katalium needed for that craft? NO Seriously what kind of useful information you posted here instead of random blablabla?

Are you blind? "only see it now" - when i did post some quick example of costs, do you still accuse me of not following and calculating prices?

We dont QQ, we state facts instead of you who can only post bs about his theory in every tread. Is there any tread where you give some actual info instead of useless trolling?