Old 02-25-2016, 03:54 AM
Elyos
Default I Need To Help! :)

Hello, I'm a new SM.

I want to know stigma build, weapon, mana, take a screenshot of your skill on quicker. :)

What does sm use weap/mana? ( I know that SM needs to use orb ps someone's sm used tome, idk ) and thanks.

Last edited by Twilights - Siel; 02-25-2016 at 09:13 AM.
Old 02-25-2016, 11:49 AM
Elyos
Default Re: I Need To Help! :)

Anyone reply?
Old 02-25-2016, 12:43 PM
Asmodians

Orbs have higher base magic boost
Books have higher base magical accuracy

Stigma builds in my opinion due to the change and can socket whatever you want it's make your own build on what you like. May be some default builds but I know nothing of sm stigmas really, I only use my sm for pve and I havent played him in awhile. Your vision will be based on what you have for your greater(blue) and major(yellow) stigmas.

As a tip you should really just look at gear yourself to where you can compare things and see what gives what to what you want/need. Many ways to play this game just go out and play buddy. Stop trying to get your hand held.
Old 02-25-2016, 02:58 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanza - Siel View Post
Orbs have higher base magic boost
Books have higher base magical accuracy

Stigma builds in my opinion due to the change and can socket whatever you want it's make your own build on what you like. May be some default builds but I know nothing of sm stigmas really, I only use my sm for pve and I havent played him in awhile. Your vision will be based on what you have for your greater(blue) and major(yellow) stigmas.

As a tip you should really just look at gear yourself to where you can compare things and see what gives what to what you want/need. Many ways to play this game just go out and play buddy. Stop trying to get your hand held.
Thank you, you can link me stigma build for [pve/pvp] :)

and take a screenshot of your skill on quickbar?

Last edited by Twilights - Siel; 02-25-2016 at 03:00 PM.
Old 02-25-2016, 04:29 PM
Asmodians

http://aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma
play around, be aware on most servers infernal blight will be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY up there in cost but a friend who mastered the class is able to farm Sauro Supply Danaur Reliq solo..
better to just experiment and find what you like, there is no 'bad' stigma setup for Sm(other than cloaking word....)
Orb versus tome is more a play style choice. with the higher magical accuracy of a tome, an SM can really debuff most stuff the lower magic boost is less of a factor or makes the nuking by a sorcerer/song weaver partner a breeze.
quick bars are usually set by which skills you use the most often(how they get clustered) my rotations may be a smidge diff than Stanza's so our bars would only bear a cursory resemblance to each other in that they have the same skills on them over all but not even remotely the same places.. go play, I would myself but I have a bunch of crap to craft up for my consumables and had time to alt tab to forums...
Old 02-26-2016, 01:25 AM
Asmodians

I would like to add to this by saying that position on a quickbar does not always say how important a skill is, or how frequently used. A skill like Remove Shock would be on a very easy to reach position, but in pve is hardly used. Opposed to this there is Sympathetic Mind or Stone Skin, which is all the way to the right for me (a clicking position), but is kept up at all times. It's about how easily you need to be able to use a skill.

In short: evaluate each skill properly and make your own quickbars
Old 02-26-2016, 09:35 AM
Asmodians

As I leveled all my toons I did my skill bars. I don't have effort to screenshot my stuff this game is how you want to play please make your own way. Same for stigmas learn your class buddy and good luck to ya.
Old 02-27-2016, 04:13 AM
Elyos

I'll try, thank you y'all..
SW is my main :)
Old 02-27-2016, 11:49 AM
Asmodians

Sm stigma build is straight forward. Infernal blight, Magic implosion, Infernal pain, Cyclone of wrath, magic's freedom, spirit wall of protection OR stone scour for pve

PVP is the same except you can take out spirit wall or stone scour for earthen call. you can switch out either magic implosion or infernal pain or infernal blight for shackle of vulnerability depending on your preference.

gear is straight forwards as well

PVE
Orb with 4250 mb and 2100 ma ideal stats
PVP
Tome with as much MA whilse still maintaining at least 3800 mb or higher. so probably got to comp your set with Mb/Ma or Ma/Mb

A lot of SM builds is preference. Back with the old stigma system i used pet master for a long time cause i liked it better. then switched to IB when DLR first came out. If you are geared and know your rotation well any Sm build should be pretty similar DPS wise in pve. PVP for Sm is just fear dispell and debuff so you just need the Ma to hit everything.

ill add my own Sm's build in here with stats.

I have a full DD orb set +10 with wep +17 so my mb when fully buffed up is 4.5k-4.8k Ma is 2.2k-2.5k crit spell is 300-400 the differences is due to having chanters or not and idians the lower is without them and the higher with them

My stigma build is Infernal blight, magic implosion, infernal pain, cyclone of wrath, magic's freedom, spirit wall of protection. PVE

PVP Infernal blight, magic implosion, infernal pain, cyclone of wrath, magic's freedom, erathen call

Last edited by Teiluj - Tiamat; 02-27-2016 at 11:56 AM.
Old 04-02-2016, 01:24 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teiluj - Tiamat View Post
Sm stigma build is straight forward. Infernal blight, Magic implosion, Infernal pain, Cyclone of wrath, magic's freedom, spirit wall of protection OR stone scour for pve

PVP is the same except you can take out spirit wall or stone scour for earthen call. you can switch out either magic implosion or infernal pain or infernal blight for shackle of vulnerability depending on your preference.

gear is straight forwards as well

PVE
Orb with 4250 mb and 2100 ma ideal stats
PVP
Tome with as much MA whilse still maintaining at least 3800 mb or higher. so probably got to comp your set with Mb/Ma or Ma/Mb

A lot of SM builds is preference. Back with the old stigma system i used pet master for a long time cause i liked it better. then switched to IB when DLR first came out. If you are geared and know your rotation well any Sm build should be pretty similar DPS wise in pve. PVP for Sm is just fear dispell and debuff so you just need the Ma to hit everything.

ill add my own Sm's build in here with stats.

I have a full DD orb set +10 with wep +17 so my mb when fully buffed up is 4.5k-4.8k Ma is 2.2k-2.5k crit spell is 300-400 the differences is due to having chanters or not and idians the lower is without them and the higher with them

My stigma build is Infernal blight, magic implosion, infernal pain, cyclone of wrath, magic's freedom, spirit wall of protection. PVE

PVP Infernal blight, magic implosion, infernal pain, cyclone of wrath, magic's freedom, erathen call

Oh thanks!! I'm 56 on SM :)