Legion Type: PvP / PvE
Levels Recruiting: 1+

Thank you.

Ode

Last edited by Ode -; 09-17-2016 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Updates
Old 06-15-2016, 06:50 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Tribe - Kahrun Elyos - Recruiting

Hey ODE,im trying to find an Elyos legion on EVERY server,but noone give me an answer.

If i go to ur legion,u ensure me that u wont leave if ur legion doesnt have much fame???

Because i want to arrive,once it for all,to higher lvls. If i join to ur legion and because u dont have the fame u want or people dont play anymore,u ensure me that u wont leave from the Kahrun server????

I want to make friends,or at least,to make people to do instances or pvping or other game related things,its too difficult to find those things nowadays,but u said that u help people on ur legion...so...

Btw,how much people are u on the legion at this moment??? I mean 10,15,20??? More than 20??? Less than 10???

I will play as Sorcerer...

Last edited by Ximinetti - Kahrun; 06-15-2016 at 08:17 AM.
Old 06-16-2016, 09:24 AM
Elyos

Hi Ode!

How are you? I have been contemplating if I should join. I have been active on IS-A and KR on both sides. Currently I'm checking out BR-E. My main problem with KR was the low population, though I suppose being in a legion helps blend into the community more.

I'm a player from Europe, usually active during our evening hours (+1 GMT, currently +2 due to summer time), so I suppose I would catch you on mostly during the weekend. Perhaps more European fellows will join later. The main criteria I look for in a legion are friendly and socially involved. Also, I enjoy most of the classes (exceptions AT and GS). As such, which class(es) are you in need of the most?

Some more about myself. Like I said I enjoy most classes and I have played each to at least level 55 (AT and GS being exceptions again). Although I have several 65 characters, I am not familiar with most of the late game instances, because I've shied away from joining them. I only really know SSB and Rentus. On top of that, I'm not very adept at PvP either, mainly due to inexperience in it. It is those things I am looking to improve upon, always keeping the fun of the game in mind.

Here it is. Would you have me in your legion?

Regards,
Whiskerz

Last edited by Dipstik - Kahrun; 06-16-2016 at 09:34 AM.
Old 06-18-2016, 02:18 AM
Elyos

I joined to ur legion,but as chanter :P
Old 06-29-2016, 02:43 PM
Elyos

Hay Ode,what happened to Tribe??? Im not entered to game from few days ago,i see ur Legion is now Memoir...
Old 06-30-2016, 04:21 AM
Elyos

Hi Ximinetti,

That is due to a forum issue. As you can see on your own profile, you are still in the legion! It is still there and nothing has changed
Old 06-30-2016, 04:30 AM
Elyos

Also, I would like to bump this one! We are still recruiting friendly players, old and new alike. We are a friendly legion who offer a social environment where you can grow and enjoy the game at your own pace.

Want to play Elyos, but not sure on which server? Join us on the Kahrun server and you will be given a warm welcome. You can find us by following these steps:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode - Kahrun View Post
1 - Go to standard server
2 - Click G on your keyboard
3 - In the top left corner > enter Tribe into the search box
4 - Select: Tribe from the list
5 - On the far right you see a JOIN button > click this
6 - Once I see a new person (Volunteer) - I'll log Ode and give you Centurion so you can then also recruit.
Old 07-05-2016, 10:19 AM
Asmodians

JeJune was also a top quality poster, should see if they can post more often
Old 07-08-2016, 09:19 AM
Asmodians

I knew there was a reason I liked her so much
Old 07-22-2016, 08:42 AM
Asmodians

Can I post on the forums?