Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-25-2016, 12:10 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Soldier
  • Posts: 26
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - May 25, 2016, 6:00 AM Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysynne - Israphel View Post
The cash shop and their model for f2p. Seriously? Korea scripted their f2p model, just like they did ours. The cash shop is nothing. Your hero, who is so very popular, wants changes to the -maps-. That just isn't going to happen. He wants someone to come up with a way that someone who has played for one month is going to be on a level playing field with someone that has played for 6 years.. or the new guy might quit. That isn't even possible, even if it was something Korea would be interested in placing in the game.

Tiny tiny things are under the control of the regional teams. Prizes for events.. what is in the cash shop and the prices.. times of sieges.. things given by survey. But that's about it, sunshine.

I am actually really happy that Hime hasn't poneyed up with a similar BS post like that which the CM at Gameforge posted. I would rather Hime give us real information, rather than platitudes. "We are listening!" Ofc she is. Ofc our team is. But there is only so much they can do and most of what you want just isn't doable.

All of that being said, we are getting the exact same patch that Korea got.. the exact same post any other region that has 5.0 already.. the exact same post EU will get months after we do. It's already written.
Yet you are completly ignoring the experience required as being one of the topics in the thread and one which has been proven that it can be changed. Im not dumb i know there are limits but some stuff can be changed. Either way im not here to argue with someone, but please stop talking as if you are superior, its beyond annoying. Toodles.
  #12  
Old 05-25-2016, 06:40 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 465
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - May 25, 2016, 6:00 AM Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysynne - Israphel View Post
Lol. Not just Lol, but -all- the LOL.

Gameforge can -listen- all they like and they can dish out platitudes with both hands, but it isn't up to them (or our team) regarding most of those things that this "popular player" (That seriously made me laugh. What is this? High School? lol) wants. It's up to KOREA. Anyone that has been around the block a time or two with NCSoft and Aion knows that very very very -very- rarely does Korea listen to -anything- our team (or -any- team) brings to their attention. -We- aren't their core audience and you had to know that when you started playing a Korean MMO.

I seriously can't believe that anyone read that thread and more specifically the response from the CM and didn't just roll their eyes. It may as well have been a form letter for all it actually said or meant.
i see this post and it reminds of me how many people attack you when you say anything in LFG, i literally mean anything at all. do you ever stop to think why people run around calling you stupid?

let me help.

stop being this level of stupid
  #13  
Old 05-26-2016, 12:13 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Soldier
  • Posts: 7
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - May 25, 2016, 6:00 AM Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysynne - Israphel View Post
Lol. Not just Lol, but -all- the LOL.

Gameforge can -listen- all they like and they can dish out platitudes with both hands, but it isn't up to them (or our team) regarding most of those things that this "popular player" (That seriously made me laugh. What is this? High School? lol) wants. It's up to KOREA. Anyone that has been around the block a time or two with NCSoft and Aion knows that very very very -very- rarely does Korea listen to -anything- our team (or -any- team) brings to their attention. -We- aren't their core audience and you had to know that when you started playing a Korean MMO.

I seriously can't believe that anyone read that thread and more specifically the response from the CM and didn't just roll their eyes. It may as well have been a form letter for all it actually said or meant.
Slightly uppity this evening cupcake? Must be female.
  #14  
Old 05-26-2016, 02:58 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: General
  • Posts: 170
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - May 25, 2016, 6:00 AM Central

Who needs reality T.V. when all one has to do is join LFG or read the Forums. Coincidentally my T.V. is broken :D
__________________
Main - Gallium
Server - Israphel
Class - Chanter
  #15  
Old 05-26-2016, 03:57 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Governor
  • Posts: 1,605
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - May 25, 2016, 6:00 AM Central

All is up to Korea, EU got some details different then NA, Na got stuff different then KR... KR = 100% pay to play, EU is in name free to play but we all know to use most important stuff in game you gotta have gold pack, NA is completely free to play - don't have to use even 1$ to be max and equally geared to players who use BCM a lot.
There are things our game can be adjusted and some can't be because developer says NO. They clearly wants each one of us to have patches in different time and they keep some stuff different for us as well.

tbh. I'm really surprised that "famous" and old school player is posting about long leveling as reason to leave the game...
I remember my 1st character took 5 months to reach level 50, had to do every quest, repeat instances multiple times while it had really high difficulty level and required players to use their brains and skills in order to finish + they had to pray for RNG so just 1 weapon would drop. At doors to FT we used to get spanked by twinks or zerg - people had fun, while this days in similar situation all we get now is a whole river... erm more like ocean of QQ. There was a reason to level up - things I haven't run yet that are waiting there till I reach the required level - it's more fun then having all maxed out and afk.

Long levelling = you got stuff to do, you are not bored.
"QQ not fair for casuals", I loled / rolled my eyes asking wtf? really? I can't even...
It's up to player how much time he want's / can spend in game, I pick/do what I want or suits me best and accept what it gonna mean for me - aka slower leveling/gearing up.
Developers can't really make it fair in here either.

Simple logic: lets says level 65 takes 48h to reach it given or taken... how would you make it fair so guy who plays 2h per day can reach it as fast as guy who spend 6 hours in game? Answer is: you can't, you might offer xp boost amulets but again you can't make restriction that it can be used for thous who play less then 3h/day - it would be same like a slap in a face for more promising/dedicated gamer. Rewards follows the effort - that's how this world works.

Gear difference - you can't really fix it too, it always gonna be there, some will play less but use cash shop items more often to upgrade their gear others might do both - play more and go cash shop.
Skill difference - there are barely few fresh players who can get skill level equal or higher then old school player who plays from years... why? Because thanks to thous who keep cry ("this to hard, lemme braindead tank and spank", "gimme free gear", "gimme free kinah", "it takes to long"), everything, we old players built our skills on, been either nerfed to the ground or removed completely from the game.

Tbh. when I hear leveling to 75 will take a while I'm happy, cause at least I'll have smth better to do between eb/id/dredge runs then just afk in enshar or looking at cats in ma browser.


Damn this post was supposed to be short...
OH well... here potato striptease:) Enjoy!
  #16  
Old 05-26-2016, 05:06 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Israphel’s Adjutant
  • Posts: 4,685
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - May 25, 2016, 6:00 AM Central

And people are already taking a few days off work to level to 75.

And here it took someone in Korea 6months.

-raughs-
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/5yCcSNW.png

Tumblr/Art - http://forthyn.tumblr.com/
  #17  
Old 05-27-2016, 04:08 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Soldier
  • Posts: 26
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - May 25, 2016, 6:00 AM Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilithis - Tiamat View Post
All is up to Korea, EU got some details different then NA, Na got stuff different then KR... KR = 100% pay to play, EU is in name free to play but we all know to use most important stuff in game you gotta have gold pack, NA is completely free to play - don't have to use even 1$ to be max and equally geared to players who use BCM a lot.
There are things our game can be adjusted and some can't be because developer says NO. They clearly wants each one of us to have patches in different time and they keep some stuff different for us as well.

tbh. I'm really surprised that "famous" and old school player is posting about long leveling as reason to leave the game...
I remember my 1st character took 5 months to reach level 50, had to do every quest, repeat instances multiple times while it had really high difficulty level and required players to use their brains and skills in order to finish + they had to pray for RNG so just 1 weapon would drop. At doors to FT we used to get spanked by twinks or zerg - people had fun, while this days in similar situation all we get now is a whole river... erm more like ocean of QQ. There was a reason to level up - things I haven't run yet that are waiting there till I reach the required level - it's more fun then having all maxed out and afk.

Long levelling = you got stuff to do, you are not bored.
"QQ not fair for casuals", I loled / rolled my eyes asking wtf? really? I can't even...
It's up to player how much time he want's / can spend in game, I pick/do what I want or suits me best and accept what it gonna mean for me - aka slower leveling/gearing up.
Developers can't really make it fair in here either.

Simple logic: lets says level 65 takes 48h to reach it given or taken... how would you make it fair so guy who plays 2h per day can reach it as fast as guy who spend 6 hours in game? Answer is: you can't, you might offer xp boost amulets but again you can't make restriction that it can be used for thous who play less then 3h/day - it would be same like a slap in a face for more promising/dedicated gamer. Rewards follows the effort - that's how this world works.

Gear difference - you can't really fix it too, it always gonna be there, some will play less but use cash shop items more often to upgrade their gear others might do both - play more and go cash shop.
Skill difference - there are barely few fresh players who can get skill level equal or higher then old school player who plays from years... why? Because thanks to thous who keep cry ("this to hard, lemme braindead tank and spank", "gimme free gear", "gimme free kinah", "it takes to long"), everything, we old players built our skills on, been either nerfed to the ground or removed completely from the game.

Tbh. when I hear leveling to 75 will take a while I'm happy, cause at least I'll have smth better to do between eb/id/dredge runs then just afk in enshar or looking at cats in ma browser.


Damn this post was supposed to be short...
OH well... here potato striptease:) Enjoy!
Sigh, did you read it? Hes mostly complaining about it is because whoever cash shops the most and gets to 75 fastest gets to camp leveling zones with their lvl 75 elemental xform (which makes you roughly as unkillable as an xform) which can be reduced to what i believe is 34-36min cooldown with CP.
Personally i dont care if it takes long to get to 75, i dont care if i encounter pvp. I care if i get camped by xforms because they cash shopped their way to 75 before normal players could reach 75.
By the way, this xform can be used in arenas which is something that should also be changed because its like 1v1ing an xform, not sure how you expect to ever win. And again this will only apply to the select people who cash shopped their way to 75 faster so that they can stomp with xform.
Also the way you're refering to him is kind of annoying, i said he was popular because people go to him/cristal0/Azsurance for updates, not because im his fanboy, and at least 2 of the above (i cant speak for Azsurance but im guessing he is also displeased with the patch) dislike the patch from what i've seen.

Do you now understand the problem with the patch and why the experience required is one of the concerns raised in the thread?

EDIT: Yes he is also complaining about the exp required period, this is because as Forthyn said it took koreans 6 months to get to 75 and im not sure if you're familiar with how grindy koreans are, but they're really grindy. If it took them that long, i dont know how a casual player (big part of our population) is expected to get to 75 without quitting the game beforehand. Again, personally i dont mind grinding that much if the problem mentioned above was eliminated, but you need to think about the entire population, not just about a few people.

Last edited by TwerkTeam - Israphel; 05-27-2016 at 04:14 AM.
  #18  
Old 05-27-2016, 04:32 AM
Elyos
  • Rank: Bryoncé
  • Posts: 4,695
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - May 25, 2016, 6:00 AM Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwerkTeam - Israphel View Post
Snip
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/wLeCuhR.png
Currently counting on an infinite supply!
------------------------------------------------------------
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
  #19  
Old 05-27-2016, 09:57 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 879
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - May 25, 2016, 6:00 AM Central

oops. . . i failed at pictures!

Last edited by Frakk - Siel; 05-27-2016 at 09:58 AM.
  #20  
Old 05-27-2016, 11:17 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 458
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - May 25, 2016, 6:00 AM Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwerkTeam - Israphel View Post
Sigh, did you read it? Hes mostly complaining about it is because whoever cash shops the most and gets to 75 fastest gets to camp leveling zones with their lvl 75 elemental xform (which makes you roughly as unkillable as an xform)
Before you spread more panic, let me correct you right there. Level 75 elemental transforms are 5.1 material. Are we getting 5.1 now ? No, because Korea just got it, we might not even get it this year. What we will get are minor transformations that are not as OP as the 5.1 75 xforms.
Quote:
EDIT: Yes he is also complaining about the exp required period, this is because as Forthyn said it took koreans 6 months to get to 75 and im not sure if you're familiar with how grindy koreans are, but they're really grindy. If it took them that long, i dont know how a casual player (big part of our population) is expected to get to 75 without quitting the game beforehand.
Maybe because your and their priority shouldn't be getting to 75.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:46 AM.