Old 05-28-2016, 12:22 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - May 25, 2016, 6:00 AM Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwerkTeam - Israphel View Post
Sigh, did you read it? Hes mostly complaining about it is because whoever cash shops the most and gets to 75 fastest gets to camp leveling zones with their lvl 75 elemental xform (which makes you roughly as unkillable as an xform) which can be reduced to what i believe is 34-36min cooldown with CP.
Personally i dont care if it takes long to get to 75, i dont care if i encounter pvp. I care if i get camped by xforms because they cash shopped their way to 75 before normal players could reach 75.
Xform is unkillable? thats smth new for me...
tbh. few guys on server will spam cash shop to hit 75 and try to camp... so what? we can get a group and kill them, not that we wont have transformers on our side...

I've been leveling alts and been dealing with xforms during kata&dana weeklies, it was never a biggie... they been getting bored/out of transform quite fast, besides who said we gotta level up on new maps or in camped zone? :)

Quote:
By the way, this xform can be used in arenas which is something that should also be changed because its like 1v1ing an xform, not sure how you expect to ever win. And again this will only apply to the select people who cash shopped their way to 75 faster so that they can stomp with xform.
Arenas are already crowded with cheaters,
Tbh. I see no difference if I get to fight animation hack user that kill me with 10 hits per sec or get killed by transformed guy...
Plenty of players were just going afk arena for minimal reward...
Some still does.

Quote:
And again this will only apply to the select people who cash shopped their way to 75 faster so that they can stomp with xform.
Dunno why you QQ on cash shop users that much... thanks to them many of free users can use boost packs / reset scrolls / felis or get nice skins.
If they choose to pay for extra stuff it's their choice, they are doing it legally, we can go the same way or not.

I think that as long as cash shop is not giving super duper powerful gear that is impossible to get in game, we shouldn't really worry. Besides, we didn't get the update yet. Lets wait and see how it will be at na server. Some stuff might be different here then it is in KR :) People QQ'ed a lot on 4.8 too but got used to it, some even says it's better then 4.0 was.
Old 05-29-2016, 03:53 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilithis - Tiamat View Post
Xform is unkillable? thats smth new for me...
tbh. few guys on server will spam cash shop to hit 75 and try to camp... so what? we can get a group and kill them, not that we wont have transformers on our side...

I've been leveling alts and been dealing with xforms during kata&dana weeklies, it was never a biggie... they been getting bored/out of transform quite fast, besides who said we gotta level up on new maps or in camped zone? :)

Arenas are already crowded with cheaters,
Tbh. I see no difference if I get to fight animation hack user that kill me with 10 hits per sec or get killed by transformed guy...
Plenty of players were just going afk arena for minimal reward...
Some still does.

Dunno why you QQ on cash shop users that much... thanks to them many of free users can use boost packs / reset scrolls / felis or get nice skins.
If they choose to pay for extra stuff it's their choice, they are doing it legally, we can go the same way or not.

I think that as long as cash shop is not giving super duper powerful gear that is impossible to get in game, we shouldn't really worry. Besides, we didn't get the update yet. Lets wait and see how it will be at na server. Some stuff might be different here then it is in KR :) People QQ'ed a lot on 4.8 too but got used to it, some even says it's better then 4.0 was.
Xform is pretty much unkillable in a 1v1, yes. Sorry if i wasnt taking into account zerg pvp. But what i took from what you said, this is gonna promote zerg pvp. Nice, we all know how great zerg pvp is!

Also great attitude with the arena topic - if its already f'ed, let it sink instead of trying to fix it. Lastly, you're saying lets wait for the patch because some stuff might be different here, thats the entire reason of my original post, to make some stuff different because of localization, we dont have the same culture as Korea.
Old 05-29-2016, 09:19 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Xform is pretty much unkillable in a 1v1, yes. Sorry if i wasnt taking into account zerg pvp. But what i took from what you said, this is gonna promote zerg pvp. Nice, we all know how great zerg pvp is!
erm... u been talking about not being able to level up cuz of camping transformers...
I gave you solution we had on this kind or "pros" in 4.0 - make group from all guys that wanted to level up and kill the guy as he deserved - all in self defence :) eventually it will end up in zerg vs zerg till someone will get bored.

Quote:
Also great attitude with the arena topic - if its already f'ed, let it sink instead of trying to fix it.
With cheater we can't win unless he is brain dead.
Transformed guy vs non 75... maybe he will have some easy ones but sooner or later everyone will get to 75 and own transform... matter of time... it's like qq'ing as level 61 that we gotta fight someone level 65... if I'm 61 and don't wanna die/lose to 65 I don't do arena until reach 65...
Quote:
Lastly, you're saying lets wait for the patch because some stuff might be different here, thats the entire reason of my original post, to make some stuff different because of localization, we dont have the same culture as Korea.
We always getting a bit different version of game then KR or EU...
That's why I would rather see what we get, maybe some stuff in here gonna look different... remember that all coding comes from kr... from what I remember NC na only doing translations and apply the patch to the server - so more likely the code is done already and they are finishing translations...
Old 06-03-2016, 11:35 AM
Asmodians

Here's a quick update, mostly for Alysynne.

http://board.en.aion.gameforge.com/b...tml#post289068
Old 06-03-2016, 11:58 AM
Elyos

What is it that I am hearing? It is the singing of the demented crickets in the morning.
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old 06-03-2016, 12:27 PM
Elyos

Ugh. It's like reading the BnS forums, only worse.
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old 06-03-2016, 12:57 PM
Asmodians

As far as I know, the patch is already wrapped up and ready to hit the servers on a date that has been decided since months, maybe only missing some final touch-ups.

So, nyerking about something you haven't played for yourself ? And in a way that you can't even argument or counter-argument by yourself and instead need to quote Vashiro near every time you post ? Really, just let it go, you'll have plenty of time to complain about it when we actually get the patch. For all we know, NA has already lowered the xp requirements. Unlikely, yes, but we won't know until the patch hit, won't we ?

And for all we know, EU won't do jacknyerk as always, no matter what they say.

If your priority really is to have the top stats and the top gear and of course the top level that goes with it, you already know you will have to invest time and most probably money. You already know and you've already been doing that. And you'll continue in 5.0 and you'll be your own Pay 2 Win hero. Let everyone else enjoy the game a bit instead of spreading panic, please.
Old 06-03-2016, 01:07 PM
Elyos

~happily rolling about in my own badness since 2009~
RIP: Honoria (Kaisinel/Elyos) ; Alysynne (Israphel/Asmo)
"Race balance is something that we take extremely seriously" - NCSoft
Old 06-04-2016, 01:52 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilithis - Tiamat View Post
Dunno why you QQ on cash shop users that much...
I know I completely upset the server due to my buying auto-loot pets for each character, as well as several pack (inventory) & vanity pets....

Yes, I pay to... have pets... I'm a bad Elyos :/

BUT - the upside is .... I can farm farm farm - and not zip back to NPC or warehouse it!

Am I winning AION yet?

Last edited by Ode -; 06-04-2016 at 01:53 AM.
Old 06-04-2016, 04:06 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azoturan - Siel View Post

If your priority really is to have the top stats and the top gear and of course the top level that goes with it, you already know you will have to invest time and most probably money.
Time ? yes .
Money? no. unlike KR aion , NA is free to play , and id like it to remain that way.
oh and , investing time , i have nothing wrong with that , its a game and youre supposed to do that. But , hardcore grinding for 6 months isnt something im quite up to.
Not because i dont want to , but because i cant. Im a simple teen on summer break , i have 3 months to try and level up as much as i can . That doesnt mean i must sit all day infront of my pc and grind the hell out of aion , i have a social life and a family and im planning on keeping that.
Plus , it takes 6 months for the hardcore gamer , let alone a midcore , or even a casual one.
Youre all talking like aion is life , and you have to sit around 15hrs a day playing ,like the community is all made up of unemployed adults in their 40s who have nothing to do but play. Well , youre wrong , as a teen , i can only play about 6 hrs a day in the summer, by the time im back to school ill only be able to play about 4hrs on the weekends , it would take me up to 1 year to level up to 75. maybe even more , and by that time , aion 6.0 would be released.
But as you said , we need to wait and see.