Old 06-07-2016, 01:31 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - June 8, 2016, 6:00 AM Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by {CM} Hime - Siel View Post
We will have an Ask Gideon thread as we near the update.
I sincerely hope it will be answered before the patch actually hits. In any case, can't wait~
Old 06-07-2016, 02:33 PM
Elyos

I was wondering if the event that is for new player will have some awesome reward that are not retroactive ? By that I mean , I wanna start leveling a character now but i dont want to be disapointed tomorow if there is reward I wont be able to collect because I am too high lvl already .
Old 06-07-2016, 02:43 PM
Elyos

I think by new player it means new account.

I'm not positive if there's a level restriction.
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old 06-07-2016, 03:08 PM
Elyos

Yeah I am playing with a new account but since I have some days off I wanted to start right now.
Old 06-07-2016, 03:25 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYonax - Siel View Post
Yeah I am playing with a new account but since I have some days off I wanted to start right now.
You can start right now and still qualify. This is also the same for players who return today (or a week ago, etc.) and still has the returning player buff.
Old 06-07-2016, 07:09 PM
Asmodians

Its been 3 weeks since you said something about a follow up on the Idgel Dome issue Hime and I would like to ask something to be done about the weekly block list clearing as well as the really low drop rate of the violet banners compared to last time this event was on.
Also can you ask the devs to bring back steel rose because right now deltas are going up real high in price, and for our 4.0 instances to make a return.

Treat people with respect and never pass by a problem without doing something about it.
Old 06-07-2016, 09:32 PM
Asmodians

Also something needs to be done about Idian depths as right now its a pretty dead region. If NCsoft could just bring it back to its 4.8 state where the drops weren't tempered with and 5 channels that will be great. There are no more level 65 bots anymore and NCsoft can put a restriction on the portal where certain campaign quests need to be done which would prevent future bots from coming.

Treat people with respect and never pass by a problem without doing something about it.
Old 06-07-2016, 10:42 PM
Elyos

NCsoft could just bring it back to its 4.8 state where the drops weren't tempered with and 5 channels that will be great. <- this a million times yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by {CM} Hime - Siel View Post
The week is not over.
So does this mean we have a hint as to a release date for 5.0? Will we get a test server? I want to play with the character creations so badly.

Last edited by Luthyin - Siel; 06-07-2016 at 10:43 PM.
Old 06-08-2016, 03:10 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngunmad - Siel View Post
ask something to be done really low drop rate of the violet banners compared to last time this event was on.
really low I had 50 runs of TL and got 3 violet banners well I have the worst luck in event from that type...
And if aion kr didn't fixed the third Idgel Dome its posible to change the hour of the maintenance to the old hour?

Last edited by kuroma - Israphel; 06-08-2016 at 03:11 AM.
Old 06-08-2016, 04:37 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroma - Israphel View Post
really low I had 50 runs of TL and got 3 violet banners well I have the worst luck in event from that type...
And if aion kr didn't fixed the third Idgel Dome its posible to change the hour of the maintenance to the old hour?
had 8 banners left from last year, done the ten runs a day since the event started, got 4 banners lol(bright side, i handed ten in and got an omega stone, not too shabby)