Old 01-28-2017, 01:00 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Can't level up essencetapping

Quote:
Originally Posted by GroovySherrie - Israphel View Post
The essencetapper and aethertapper will not speak to me at all now...
They don't have the "Learn* Essencetapping" button anymore?
Or they do, but nothing happens, when you click it?

* or Improve, or Level up, or something like that, I don't remember how it's worded

Quote:
have done all required quests
Which quests you did?

Quote:
I gave those papers to the appropriate individual
Which NPC you call appropriate?
Old 01-28-2017, 01:09 PM
Elyos

They have level up essencetapping button, but nothing happens when I click it...this is because I have already paid them and done the special quests that they required of me..."Essencetapping Quest" which requires that I use a special ring and gather 3 special gems. Also finished "Essencetapping Expert" and was told that there was nothing more that he could teach me...he then gave me a certificate which I had to take to Fasimedes who officially bestowed the title on me. This was very much like the "Aethertapping Quest" and "Aethertapping Expert" quests...which I also finished and was given papers to take to Fasimedes so he could bestow the title upon me. Hope this clarifies some of your questions.
Old 01-28-2017, 02:07 PM
Asmodians

So after Fasimedes has "bestowed the title on you", you have talked to the NPCs and clicking the level up button did nothing? No "you have to pay to level up" quote?

If yes, it's a bug and you should contact Customer Support.
Old 01-28-2017, 02:21 PM
Elyos

I was required to pay before I even did the special quests, but not after I spoke to Fasimedes. I will try to contact customer support, but I don't think that I have to pay again after receiving Fasimedes blessing.
Old 01-28-2017, 02:35 PM
Asmodians

You do have to go to the NPC and manually level up the -tapping (or any craft) by clicking on the level up button after you finish the Expert questline and get the title.
Old 01-29-2017, 06:02 AM
Asmodians

I am in a similar situation. I am level 68 and at 455 in essencetapping. When gathering nodes, it says I must level up to increase skill. Is there also a level requirement to get past this point?
Old 01-30-2017, 09:33 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebultar - Tiamat View Post
I am in a similar situation. I am level 68 and at 455 in essencetapping. When gathering nodes, it says I must level up to increase skill. Is there also a level requirement to get past this point?
455 is kind of weird number to get stuck at. The Essencetapping level needs manual intervention on x99 and 449 levels. Are you sure it's not a typo?

If it's 499, then it's maximum level available and you'll have to deal with that annoying message.

If it's anything less (in your case I'd guess 449), go to the Essenctapping master and raise the level manually by clicking on that level up, or increase or learn button. (or whatever the exact wording is)
Old 01-30-2017, 09:40 AM
Elyos

Are you gathering things that are higher than 415? o-o
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply