https://67.media.tumblr.com/2bb57119...7sx6o1_400.gif
Old 08-21-2016, 08:50 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Life of a Cleric

I only see the truth
Old 08-21-2016, 09:13 PM
Elyos

this should go in the meme thread, thers another cleric one in ther that cracks me up, its something like scumbagsteve as a cleric and says "looks at groups on lfg looking for a cleric for instance. solos instance..."
Old 08-22-2016, 11:41 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodQuincy - Israphel View Post
We need to find one where the cleric is struggling to keep the tanker healed & toss aoes > while healing themselves while mobs or ads attack them....

- and -

other heal class are standing there... popping the boss (not helping by tossing a heal the tanker to help out)

- and -

a Songweaver is not seeing the clerics MP as well as everyone else's > is about done for.

- and -

Melee types are popping the boss also - with no one trying to pull ads or mobs off the cleric.

HINT - Cleric dies.. guess what happens next? (hint > boss eats tanker > everyone else scatters like bugs when a light is turned on).
Old 08-22-2016, 11:55 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode - Kahrun View Post
We need to find one where the cleric is struggling to keep the tanker healed & toss aoes > while healing themselves while mobs or ads attack them....

- and -

other heal class are standing there... popping the boss (not helping by tossing a heal the tanker to help out)

- and -

a Songweaver is not seeing the clerics MP as well as everyone else's > is about done for.

- and -

Melee types are popping the boss also - with no one trying to pull ads or mobs off the cleric.

HINT - Cleric dies.. guess what happens next? (hint > boss eats tanker > everyone else scatters like bugs when a light is turned on).
a cleric strike?
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...8/Aion0356.jpg
Old 08-22-2016, 12:38 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinalaf - Tiamat View Post
I think folks should remember those times they spent seeking Clerics in LFG, open chat, using the search feature, lifting up rocks and even... considering grabbing that very bad cleric they .. seem to keep using... who goes AFK in mid-heal or dc's every five minute....

Right now, I still only do groups that my legion invites me to. I'm leery of going with insta-groups with folks I don't know.
I mean it took me YEARS to get my confidence back up... my Elyos shrink gave me the mantra to whisper over n over - "I am a good little elf cleric - I can carry a squad against a mega boss"..

I no longer want to run crying from the group when I'm called a noob-healer and go sobbing to my Shugo Butler - who awkwardly is penning a book about "Biography of a Failed Cleric". He thinks it would make a GREAT Disney movie but thinks if they pick it up - they should cast all AION healers as Shugos... keeping it real he says...
There are days I LOVE being a Cleric and days I despise it.
Old 08-22-2016, 01:45 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode - Kahrun View Post
I think folks should remember those times they spent seeking Clerics in LFG, open chat, using the search feature, lifting up rocks and even... considering grabbing that very bad cleric they .. seem to keep using... who goes AFK in mid-heal or dc's every five minute....

Right now, I still only do groups that my legion invites me to. I'm leery of going with insta-groups with folks I don't know.
I mean it took me YEARS to get my confidence back up... my Elyos shrink gave me the mantra to whisper over n over - "I am a good little elf cleric - I can carry a squad against a mega boss"..

I no longer want to run crying from the group when I'm called a noob-healer and go sobbing to my Shugo Butler - who awkwardly is penning a book about "Biography of a Failed Cleric". He thinks it would make a GREAT Disney movie but thinks if they pick it up - they should cast all AION healers as Shugos... keeping it real he says...
There are days I LOVE being a Cleric and days I despise it.
i wanna see that film!

also wanna see more of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN4oV9hHwPs
Old 10-11-2016, 10:19 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinalaf - Tiamat View Post
Would have been better with some form of Audio... even if it was just the game audio... hate watching silent movies...
Old 12-28-2016, 04:17 AM
Elyos

clerics can run the world of aion alone even without the help of other chars. And, looking for a league/legion of clerics for hire. lol
Old 12-28-2016, 06:50 AM
Asmodians

Clerics: overrated since forever