Old 12-28-2016, 08:46 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Life of a Cleric

Never no heals for genie.
Old 12-28-2016, 08:53 AM
Asmodians

Puh-lease I main a chanter now. I might be useless in almost every scenario, but atleast I can heal myself.

Last edited by Gamegenie - Siel; 12-28-2016 at 09:08 AM. Reason: I'm
Old 01-11-2017, 12:37 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode - Kahrun View Post
We need to find one where the cleric is struggling to keep the tanker healed & toss aoes > while healing themselves while mobs or ads attack them....

- and -

other heal class are standing there... popping the boss (not helping by tossing a heal the tanker to help out)

- and -

a Songweaver is not seeing the clerics MP as well as everyone else's > is about done for.

- and -

Melee types are popping the boss also - with no one trying to pull ads or mobs off the cleric.

HINT - Cleric dies.. guess what happens next? (hint > boss eats tanker > everyone else scatters like bugs when a light is turned on).
This look almost like one of my last IS runs on cleric lol
JUst the group was killing melee mobs while sorc was trying to 1 shot everyone, starting on healers ofc XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode - Kahrun View Post
Right now, I still only do groups that my legion invites me to. I'm leery of going with insta-groups with folks I don't know.
Aaaaaw... but they can be so entertaining!
I'm often joining lfg pug groups for nyerk and giggles.
On TM we got special snowflake gladie who pulls more then he can tank and dies faster then clothies... you can throw on him all your cd's including BP and aquital, he still gonna die... it's like game wants him to be dead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinalaf - Tiamat View Post
I was playing in this one ^_^
Video is nothing compared to being there! It was so fun run.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:31 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilithis - Tiamat View Post
On TM we got special snowflake gladie who pulls more then he can tank and dies faster then clothies... you can throw on him all your cd's including BP and aquital, he still gonna die... it's like game wants him to be dead...
Ha, this reminds me of a run I had long time ago in adma. We had a supposed-very-geared gladiator that entered the instance and without waiting for the whole group (actually we were just in 2), started to jump all over the room, aggroing ALL the mobs, boss included (like 10-11), and I was like "wt.. he's doing?".

Obviously, even using AoE, he couldn't get the aggro of all the mobs, since most of the AoE hit 6 mobs maximum, not 10-11. As result, I took the aggro of several mobs, trying to save his ass, and I died.

Needless to say, I left the group, without even saying a word.