Old 08-09-2016, 10:39 AM
Elyos
Thumbs down OMG AION 5.0 Where are Harp Attack speed 9% ?????

after update I never encounter harp level 74 77 with atk speed 9%.

after get harp weapon White Star's Azurian i not know with which weapon I combine.

I'm spending a lot of money and do not want to learn with the wrong and suffering.
Old 08-09-2016, 10:57 AM
Elyos
Default Re: OMG AION 5.0 Where are Harp Attack speed 9% ?????

OMG AION 5.0 Where are STAFF CAST SPEED ?????
Old 08-09-2016, 11:50 AM
Asmodians

nyerking xSupport and his nyerkty clickbait titles
Old 08-09-2016, 12:42 PM
Asmodians

Bunch of cry babies.

Watch one of the Korean songweavers in 5.3 and he had a mythic blood mark under his archdeava so he could get the attack speed. It's not the end of the world... more stuff that's more important that needs to be fixed.

If they did even add a staff with cast how much can they put on it? Maces only give 12% as a max I think, so 12% on staff to? But then no point in having mace and shield other then for block... make a dps set with a mace. There's your cast speed you want.
Old 08-09-2016, 03:31 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanza - Siel View Post
Bunch of cry babies.

Watch one of the Korean songweavers in 5.3 and he had a mythic blood mark under his archdeava so he could get the attack speed. It's not the end of the world... more stuff that's more important that needs to be fixed.

If they did even add a staff with cast how much can they put on it? Maces only give 12% as a max I think, so 12% on staff to? But then no point in having mace and shield other then for block... make a dps set with a mace. There's your cast speed you want.
with much lower MB/MA than a staff meaning we have to socket MB/MA onto the mace to bring it to lvls still below the damage output of a staff, doesnt need to be 12% cast speed on the staff, ffs it took em 2 years to even make clerics a cast speed mace, devs are total nyerks wen it comes to clerics
Old 08-10-2016, 01:20 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinalaf - Tiamat View Post
with much lower MB/MA than a staff meaning we have to socket MB/MA onto the mace to bring it to lvls still below the damage output of a staff, doesnt need to be 12% cast speed on the staff, ffs it took em 2 years to even make clerics a cast speed mace, devs are total nyerks wen it comes to clerics
Funny how we talking bout clerics in songweaver section lol. But yea I don't see a point in a cast speed staff. Yall will be fine.
Old 08-10-2016, 02:38 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Funny how we talking bout clerics in songweaver section lol. But yea I don't see a point in a cast speed staff. Yall will be fine.
and i dont see the point in an attack speed harp, you will be fine
Old 08-10-2016, 04:55 PM
Asmodians

You want it for dps? Most dps skills on cleric are attack speed from what I'm told. You just want the cast speed cause your greedy and want to be more powerful from what I can tell. If it felt like I attacked you my bad I didn't mean any offense but really I have fought a cleric using a staff once and the only heal I saw him even cast was the short splendor one. You must not have a songweaver, even with attack speed harp and gloves I still feel as if my attack speed is slow unless it's some weird glitch that I have to re equip them. Like the IO bug. On my glad doing spins then suddenly I'm spinning Uber slow. Staff is for wacking not casting get over it.
Old 08-10-2016, 05:07 PM
Elyos

Quote:
You want it for dps? Most dps skills on cleric are attack speed from what I'm told. You just want the cast speed cause your greedy and want to be more powerful from what I can tell. If it felt like I attacked you my bad I didn't mean any offense but really I have fought a cleric using a staff once and the only heal I saw him even cast was the short splendor one. You must not have a songweaver, even with attack speed harp and gloves I still feel as if my attack speed is slow unless it's some weird glitch that I have to re equip them. Like the IO bug. On my glad doing spins then suddenly I'm spinning Uber slow. Staff is for wacking not casting get over it.
actually most attacks on clerics are cast speed
weve chastise, hallowed strike(most clerics never want to be in a position to be able to use this skill as its a 0meter skill) slashing wind(plus chains), word of destruction(DP skill) and lands bargain thats attack speed

everything else is a painfully slow cast(unless we use our cast speed buff but thats the same as SWs attack speed buff, doesnt last all that long)

ive an L67 SW, find it much better for cast/attack times than my cleric

if you look at sorcs/SMs, they get a cast/attack fuse so why shouldnt every class that uses both

didnt think ya wer being rude, just irks me that clerics keep getting forgotten with every patch, like 3.0, everyone gets shiny new skills, devs went "fuuuuu what about clerics..." nother dev suggested combining cleanse and cure mind just in case we couldnt tell the diff between someone that was a tree/grape and someone that was silenced so we got cleans... total waste of time, only savefd us one skillbar space so to top that they removed clerics elemental buffs to save us two more spaces
Old 08-11-2016, 11:13 AM
Asmodians

I can see why but still. It would make yall way to rude. I chased a cleric for 2 mins once and didn't see one cast bar as he ran and healed. So either he was hacking or I'm missing something from clerics. If you give me red stuff I'll give you blue stuff.