Old 08-16-2016, 10:17 AM
Asmodians
Default Aethertech PvP Standings

I am very curious at our classes standing in the current patch. Are there any classes we totally stomp or get stomped by? Are we a solid class? Are we easily kited?(I haven't gotten many movement abilities yet im lvl 42)

Anytime I seem to run into someone in the abyss I always get destroyed even if they a few levels below me. I just get kited and outplayed everytime by anyone. I like never dent their HP. did I pick a bad class ?

Also while im here POST YOU BASTION SKINS!!! I LOVE THEM
Old 08-16-2016, 12:47 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Aethertech PvP Standings

I believe AT are very strong. Once you hit 65 and get all your skills you will see how much utility you have. 46 is when first dredge for pvp happens and your only 42 so just get 65 and the world will be yours.

Yall can punch people from like 6 meters away. On my glad I'm 1m away and it still says target is to far... you later on will have a 25m stun and another skill that activates and launches you to them.

Last edited by Stanza - Siel; 08-16-2016 at 12:48 PM.
Old 08-17-2016, 05:43 AM
Asmodians

Dam, that sounds pretty cool. I love all the skills I have gotten so far. I actually just got to 46 last night haha. that 25m stun sounds intense gets me really excited!!
Old 08-17-2016, 08:50 AM
Asmodians

Yea you will just have to learn to lock down your enemy and then blow them up. You'll have to get decently geared but that's how every class is. Yall can be super tanky and its ridiculous... I deleted my AT at 56 cuz didn't wanna play it anymore lol.
Old 08-17-2016, 10:13 AM
Asmodians

well so far I see plenty of skills for lower stats and increasing my resistences so I can see it could be tough to pvp with trying to remember when to bump up resist and then decrease theres for a stun burst phase. The gameplay is unique and is like nothing in any other MMO I have ever played. Plus I have always liked the idea of mech suits. Im having a blast leveling even tho its almost the same rotation every mob, I still cant help but chuckle a bit when I throw a rocket fist into some poor creatures face and then barrage them with awesome chain skills haha. Ive also heard we get an ability to hop out of our mech and gain full hp...is this true??
Old 08-21-2016, 07:04 AM
Elyos

Here is my channel with some really good PvP videos I uploaded as high-tier PvP for Aethertech. My Aethertech is highly geared, and I uploaded an xform video as well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvr...1p4IvXQtt4wR4w

Aethertech really shines and excels in Group PvP. 1 vs 1 is okay because it is requires the skills to read your opponent skills and counteract to it. I will say, by far, skillful chanters and SW are the worst class for an AT to face. Clerics are borderline. I can provide more details if needed.
Old 09-02-2016, 06:54 PM
Asmodians

Yes, at 65 you get Hypergate Detonation, which is basically an ejector seat. Throws you 15m back and explodes your chassis doing 3k damage, removes most CC, and gives you 100% HP. You can't get back in your mech for the next 9 seconds so if you need extra peel swap to your pistol and use the green grenade root effect to keep people back while your embark comes off CD.