Old 08-18-2016, 05:38 PM
Asmodians
Default Luna Shop Preview Guide

The Luna Detachment is making their way to Atreia on August 24, 2016. They bring the Luna Shop, where you can exchange a new currency called Luna for unique services.

Acquiring Luna
Luna is a new currency for the Luna Shop and it can only be purchased from the Black Cloud Marketplace. Luna cannot be traded between other players or sold on the broker. The Luna currency is account-wide and will apply to all your characters on all servers regardless of which character acquires or spends it. While the Luna currency is account wide, benefits purchased with Luna will only apply to the character that purchases them. For example, if you purchase a wardrobe slot and add a costume skin to the wardrobe, it will only apply to that character.
As an introductory promotion, 20 Luna will be available for all Archdaevas via survey for the first two weeks after the update.

Taki’s Adventure
For Taki’s Adventure, you can go on two missions to collect special crafting materials. All players can take on each mission on Maedrunerk’s Island once per reset period for free. To retry missions, you will need to spend Luna. During the missions, you will be given special skills and stats, so all characters have equal footing regardless of their class or gear setup.

http://i.imgur.com/mVYNGWJ.jpg

Karunerk’s Workshop
With the crafting materials you’ve collected from Taki’s Adventure, you can visit Karunerk’s Workshop to craft a variety of items like costume skins, equipment, mounts, and other items.

There are two tabs of designs you can craft – Special Designs and Today’s Designs. The Special Designs are the same for all players and will rotate on a set schedule. Today’s Designs are random for each player, and will reset each day at 9 AM server time. Your friend can have one set of Today’s Designs and you may have a different one!

To craft any one of the designs, just select it and hit craft! You do not need Luna to craft an item, but if you don’t have enough of a particular crafting material, you can spend Luna to acquire it.

http://i.imgur.com/MFM9tdg.jpg

Dorinerk’s Wardrobe
Visit Dorinerk to register your favorite costume skins in the Wardrobe. Players have two Wardrobe slots open for free, and up to six more Wardrobe slots can be permanently opened with Luna. The first costume registration for each slot is free, and subsequent registrations on each slot will cost Luna.

Only costume items can be registered in the Wardrobe. You will not be able to register equipment items to use the skin, and you will still need to visit the Appearance Modifier NPC if you want to use the appearance of an equipment piece.

Once a costume is registered, that item will remain permanently in the Wardrobe. You will not be able to remove the costume from the Wardrobe, though it can be overwritten by assigning another costume to that slot.

To use an appearance in the Wardrobe, visit the Change Outfit tab, select the registered outfit in the Selected Outfit box, and then choose the equipment in your inventory for Target the Item box. To remove an appearance, switch over to the Remove Outfit tab, and remove the appearance for free on the selected item. You can remove the appearance from an item only if that item was previously modified through the Luna Shop.

http://i.imgur.com/moVI5pj.jpg

Munirunerk’s Treasure Chamber
As you spend Luna, you can earn keys to open Munirunerk’s Treasure Chest. If you do not have any keys, you can spend 3 Luna to open a chest immediately. The Luna you spend on opening chests will also count towards your Luna Rewards!

http://i.imgur.com/F1sikRD.jpg

The Luna Shop will be accessible on August 24, 2016 after the scheduled update.
Old 08-18-2016, 05:43 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Luna Shop Preview Guide

Finally something I can spend my thousands of NCoin on
Old 08-18-2016, 05:50 PM
Elyos

This will be interesting.
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old 08-18-2016, 06:30 PM
Asmodians

Really important question regarding Wardrobe:

When you say "costume" what about costumes that come in multiple parts, such as the Drenite or Tiamat armor costumes sold on the bcm? I use a drenite shoulder armor costume for my character and it would be very handy if I never had to buy another copy of the costume again.
Old 08-18-2016, 06:34 PM
Asmodians

Looking forward to getting in and checking this all out!

~happily rolling about in my own badness since 2009~
RIP: Honoria (Kaisinel/Elyos) ; Alysynne (Israphel/Asmo)
"Race balance is something that we take extremely seriously" - NCSoft
Old 08-19-2016, 07:20 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by {CC} Cyan - Siel View Post
Acquiring Luna
Luna is a new currency for the Luna Shop and it can only be purchased from the Black Cloud Marketplace.
So in order to see/use the new content it's a p2w system?...go figure.
Old 08-19-2016, 07:35 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnurak - Tiamat View Post
Umm.. no?

Quote:
*snip*

Taki’s Adventure
For Taki’s Adventure, you can go on two missions to collect special crafting materials. All players can take on each mission on Maedrunerk’s Island once per reset period for free. *snip*

Karunerk’s Workshop
With the crafting materials you’ve collected from Taki’s Adventure, you can visit Karunerk’s Workshop to craft a variety of items like costume skins, equipment, mounts, and other items.

*snip*

To craft any one of the designs, just select it and hit craft! You do not need Luna to craft an item, *snip*

Dorinerk’s Wardrobe
Visit Dorinerk to register your favorite costume skins in the Wardrobe. Players have two Wardrobe slots open for free, *snip*
All of that is free.. no luna required.

~happily rolling about in my own badness since 2009~
RIP: Honoria (Kaisinel/Elyos) ; Alysynne (Israphel/Asmo)
"Race balance is something that we take extremely seriously" - NCSoft
Old 08-19-2016, 08:08 AM
Elyos

why not make them tradable like the cube expansion coins, isnt making them untradable and only on the cash shop kinda limiting sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumin - Israphel View Post
Really important question regarding Wardrobe:

When you say "costume" what about costumes that come in multiple parts, such as the Drenite or Tiamat armor costumes sold on the bcm? I use a drenite shoulder armor costume for my character and it would be very handy if I never had to buy another copy of the costume again.
^this cos ive some items i use with diff looks and dont wanna lock them to one "costume" or style

and with the reskinnable gear does this mean that once youve tired of it or found something else you prefer and have a full wardrobe that you have to perma delete that skin or are you gonna implement "coathangers" on the bcm in a few months that give you the ability to take something out the wardrobe and trade it with other players

Last edited by Avinalaf - Tiamat; 08-19-2016 at 08:15 AM.
Old 08-19-2016, 08:19 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Dorinerk’s Wardrobe
Visit Dorinerk to register your favorite costume skins in the Wardrobe. Players have two Wardrobe slots open for free, and up to six more Wardrobe slots can be permanently opened with Luna. The first costume registration for each slot is free, and subsequent registrations on each slot will cost Luna.

Only costume items can be registered in the Wardrobe. You will not be able to register equipment items to use the skin, and you will still need to visit the Appearance Modifier NPC if you want to use the appearance of an equipment piece.

Once a costume is registered, that item will remain permanently in the Wardrobe. You will not be able to remove the costume from the Wardrobe, though it can be overwritten by assigning another costume to that slot.

To use an appearance in the Wardrobe, visit the Change Outfit tab, select the registered outfit in the Selected Outfit box, and then choose the equipment in your inventory for Target the Item box. To remove an appearance, switch over to the Remove Outfit tab, and remove the appearance for free on the selected item. You can remove the appearance from an item only if that item was previously modified through the Luna Shop.

http://i.imgur.com/moVI5pj.jpg
Could you guys consider adding costumes that were sold for limited time back on the BCM so that people can register them with the wardrobe feature? Things like Valentine skins (Pureheart / Heartseeker weapons), Daru outfits (I refrained from upgrading my old eternal BM helm just to keep that skin), holiday/seasonal skins (Aquilon's Crystal / etc).
Old 08-19-2016, 08:25 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnurak - Tiamat View Post
Trust me - I came from a P2W game. A P2W is when you can ONLY get the gear you need to survive via paying real cash for it (or farm a year for it & refines) -- and not for hundreds but literally thousands of dollars. The gathering/crafting was almost a joke and the drops might net you 1 million in in-game coin - IF you grinded for hours... or had the gear mentioned above.

Realistically, the game is free to play and I don't see anything yet that could tip the scales... less skins or crafted skins in the game by no means measure up to the costumes... then.. sure.. I'll toss down a bit of coin to be fly ~