Old 08-23-2016, 08:47 PM
Elyos
Default Attack speed book question

Hi I was wondering since SM only has access to one weapon with atk speed the mythic blood medal book is that the weapon we should use as a combine or is the loss of stats and pvp atk too much and not worth using the mythic blood medal book over the 2 star book? I'm wondering for pvp purposes but now that I think about it what about for pve also.
Thanks
Old 08-29-2016, 09:08 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Attack speed book question

It's up to personal preference tbh. The stat difference between bm mythic and 2* isn't that much, and the bm could actually be beneficial if your planning on combining it with lets say an AC mythic book (bc conditioning stats stack).

Personally, all my current weapons (even pve) are combined with an attack speed wep.
Old 08-29-2016, 04:51 PM
Asmodians

As a Spiritmaster, always choose attack speed when you can. A lot of our skills are instants and fast, not only will it give you an edge in PvP for DoT application, but increase PvE DPS as well.

The Infinity weapons they gave us is like an SM's wet dream to finally having an attack speed upgrade.

Tumblr/Art - http://forthyn.tumblr.com/
Old 08-30-2016, 12:25 PM
Asmodians

What about them new glory gloves with attack speed? 8======D~
Old 09-03-2016, 02:10 PM
Asmodians

Would you recommend getting some new 5.0 book on top of the infinity one or would the Dark Lord book plus Infinity combine work fine?
Old 09-03-2016, 04:19 PM
Asmodians

I would get a new one, Dark lord is technically outdated now.

Tumblr/Art - http://forthyn.tumblr.com/
Old 09-21-2016, 04:12 AM
Elyos

On this same topic, what book should I look for to combine with my resplendent for attack speed? The mythic bm is a no-go because of the conditioning.

Or do I just throw away my resplendent and restart with the mythic BM?
Old 09-21-2016, 01:24 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoIonia - Israphel View Post
On this same topic, what book should I look for to combine with my resplendent for attack speed? The mythic bm is a no-go because of the conditioning.

Or do I just throw away my resplendent and restart with the mythic BM?
I'd say get a Mythic AC + BM cause it's prob 1 of the best weapons in game atm unless you can get/have 74-77 which also needs BM for the PVP % and attack speed
Old 09-21-2016, 02:33 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornTwoOwn - Siel View Post
I'd say get a Mythic AC + BM cause it's prob 1 of the best weapons in game atm unless you can get/have 74-77 which also needs BM for the PVP % and attack speed
That's what I was afraid of. It took me forever to get the medals and ap to get the resplendent weapon (I haven't figured out how to make a million ap a day yet) and now I find that is totally worthless because there is no viable attack speed combine. Everyone always says that the AP gear is better, but I guess in this case the Blood Medal is superior.

On that note, is there away to at least recover a little of the ap from the resplendent weapon? I wouldn't want to just d/e it and with my luck get 100 dust or something.