Old 09-28-2016, 12:37 AM
Asmodians
Default Legion or Group.

I don't know how often this is checked but I'm getting tired of soloing.
While it's fun I am just tired of struggling to do everything on my own and not have someone to chat with. So I am looking for someone who is willing to join me on all my characters to party with me. Or a legion I can join on all accounts.
I am a returning player who took a year or two off and kinda forgot how to play. So I'm starting on a new character till I remember how to play better.

Characters are as listed:
Phierah
Feverella
Lumieria
Kaioria
Old 09-28-2016, 04:17 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Legion or Group.

I'm not on Siel but perhaps your best bet is to pug the character you like best to 66.

It doesn't take long anymore, even for a "noobie", and you can make friends on the fast track while you level to 61. At that point is the time to settle down on your home server and start applying to legions that seem friendly and helpful. If you don't like to play alone, than PUG is your friend-maker.

PUG = Pick Up Group

Use Shift+V to find groups doing stuff at around your character's level.

Remember: Level on the fast track til 61. If you have questions, feel free to ask for my guidance here.
Old 09-28-2016, 04:41 AM
Elyos

you is female in real life? have char of female? you have chance of succeed.

people of this game are antisocial egoist. i always play solo , people this game cause stress and when you play server israphel elyos with the noobs cause more stress.

also have a lot elyos cowards, when you join in legion a person of out of legion that not like you talk to BG legion kick you.

legion are much drama various other situation unfair.

when you join in legion and buy ncoin and use ts and go to eb all days they love you.

Last edited by XSupportX - Israphel; 09-28-2016 at 04:43 AM.
Old 09-28-2016, 04:49 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSupportX - Siel View Post
blahblahblah.

Perhaps this just isn't your game.
Old 09-28-2016, 05:47 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phierah - Siel View Post
I don't know how often this is checked but I'm getting tired of soloing.
While it's fun I am just tired of struggling to do everything on my own and not have someone to chat with. So I am looking for someone who is willing to join me on all my characters to party with me. Or a legion I can join on all accounts.
I am a returning player who took a year or two off and kinda forgot how to play. So I'm starting on a new character till I remember how to play better.

Characters are as listed:
Phierah
Feverella
Lumieria
Kaioria
Here is what I recommend:

- If your server does not have a large population, consider placing one of your characters in a legion. Work on that one.

- Try to find a legion whose members appear to be active when you are.

- Ask questions, ask to go along - but be honest if you've never ran that instance before - don't get hurt if they decided to not that you that time.

- Communicate - be friendly and keep an eye out for opportunities to group up with others in your legion.
Old 09-28-2016, 05:47 AM
Asmodians

Lol is this support person for real? God I love trying to understand this one.
Old 09-28-2016, 05:58 AM
Asmodians

I agree with Ode, but keep in mind it is usually not so easy to find a legion before you approach endgame, and the fast track, where you should be spending most of your time leveling up to 61, has levelers of your faction (asmodian or elyos) from every server, so making a legion before 61 can be particularly difficult, just make friends and add them to your friends list as you level up.
Old 09-28-2016, 06:03 AM
Elyos

only the strong the remain.

=================================
i help a level low today ,. after today i never more see it person level low online,. by it i not help more person level low how mentor.
Old 09-28-2016, 11:31 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by XSupportX - Siel View Post
only the strong the remain.

=================================
i help a level low today ,. after today i never more see it person level low online,. by it i not help more person level low how mentor.
Go away!!!
Old 02-23-2017, 10:36 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode - Kahrun View Post
Here is what I recommend:

- If your server does not have a large population, consider placing one of your characters in a legion. Work on that one.

- Try to find a legion whose members appear to be active when you are.

- Ask questions, ask to go along - but be honest if you've never ran that instance before - don't get hurt if they decided to not that you that time.

- Communicate - be friendly and keep an eye out for opportunities to group up with others in your legion.
I full heartedly agree with your advice.