Old 09-28-2016, 03:42 AM
Elyos
Angry ATK SPEED sw VS sorcerer ATK SPEED + CASTING

THAT HATE

Why the sorcerer atk and cast much more fast that the sw.

sorcerer has good damage and Various skills of sleep, neutralization, good magic suppression and the SW is with suffering with 1 skill sleep decent to cast skill long second.

sw is much more vulnerable after use the first sleep.

the sw can use alternative sleep if the enemy was near? Hard to is near the sorcerer.

=============================================
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error. Zzz
Old 09-28-2016, 09:05 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: ATK SPEED sw VS sorcerer ATK SPEED + CASTING

Quote:
Then reroll sorc.
/like button
Old 09-28-2016, 09:59 AM
Asmodians

Just learn the sorcs rotation as nearly every single sorc uses it, break it by removing any dots they put on you and you pretty much win
Old 09-28-2016, 10:26 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeyleeeee - Siel View Post
Just learn the sorcs rotation as nearly every single sorc uses it, break it by removing any dots they put on you and you pretty much win
this stay on top of removing your dots and debuffs so when they silence you can insta pot it off. Remember Songweaver also has a silence, we also have a leap to remove movement debuffs, we also have heals, we also have a stone skin and an additional shield, we have a silence resist buff, we have a stun resist buff, we have an attack speed debuff...also to go along with the cc's (including para.) We can also strip their buffs.

Bard is not hurting for utility my friend. Maybe sorc can and should win in that matchup but there's plenty of ways for a bard to win.
Old 09-29-2016, 05:43 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfeey - Siel View Post
this stay on top of removing your dots and debuffs so when they silence you can insta pot it off. Remember Songweaver also has a silence, we also have a leap to remove movement debuffs, we also have heals, we also have a stone skin and an additional shield, we have a silence resist buff, we have a stun resist buff, we have an attack speed debuff...also to go along with the cc's (including para.) We can also strip their buffs.

Bard is not hurting for utility my friend. Maybe sorc can and should win in that matchup but there's plenty of ways for a bard to win.
Well, we do have lots of utility but we have to pick what we want... it isnt 4.8 anymore and we don't get everything now... I think harpist pods attack speed debuff thing is bugged or doesn't work. Also in pvp I think half stop is dumb, 30sec cd removes 2 buff and it usually doesn't remove the buff you would like... but it is a good troll skill cause it usually just takes scrolls.
Old 09-29-2016, 09:11 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanza - Siel View Post
I think harpist pods attack speed debuff thing is bugged or doesn't work.
For this: Harpist's Pod atk spd debuff is based on the charge.

Charge 1: 10%
Charge 2: 20%
Charge 3: 50%

If you want to use the skill for the debuff, you have to full charge it.
Old 09-29-2016, 12:16 PM
Asmodians

So even with the picture of harpist pods on someone it doesn't give the attack speed debuff... that's dumb basically just anoth er bury skill. If I can even get cast one off before I get interrupted
Old 01-13-2017, 09:45 PM
Asmodians

Lol, an SW complaining about a Sorc?

You have an instant silence, 2xsleep, more than one shield, manadrain (sorc's only lifeline), attack speed slow, dispells (which you should have no right having), strip buffs, and the burst of a sorc.

What right do you have to complain here? The fact this class even has burst makes Sorc completely outshined by all this utility to back it up. I'm glad you got killed by a Sorcerer

Cause that's what should be happening if this class was remotely balanced.
Old 01-14-2017, 12:43 AM
Elyos

answer weak
Old 01-14-2017, 04:14 AM
Elyos

You're complaining about Sorcerers, but it just means you're terrible at that class. Want proof? Watch this video and see how a solo Sorc can own most of the people regardless of their rank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPkRXkQG2IQ