Old 10-24-2016, 01:21 AM
Asmodians
Default Allocating Essence

Hello guys
I was wondering how are you spending your essence. Of course you put some points in Precision, but which Transformation skill did you choose ? Also did you boost any skill ? If you did why ? Anything would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-24-2016, 03:09 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Allocating Essence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killrog - Israphel View Post
Hello guys
I was wondering how are you spending your essence. Of course you put some points in Precision, but which Transformation skill did you choose ? Also did you boost any skill ? If you did why ? Anything would be greatly appreciated.
The Transformation skill I like most -- at the moment.. is water.

Really helps me out when I need that bit of healing in-between popping HP potions.
Old 10-24-2016, 06:38 AM
Asmodians

Transform is all how you want to play. As for boosting skills. Just pay attantion to what changes. I enchanted dragon song and bright flourish cuz damage and mp goes up. My feiry requim went up about 1000fire damage from 0-5, each plus gave 200more so i figured it would totally be worth it.
Old 10-25-2016, 10:17 AM
Elyos

Huh ? I thought this is a ranger forum.

For skill you'd invest in stunning shot rapture arrow and shackle arrow.
Old 10-26-2016, 01:38 PM
Asmodians

Most rangers are running power/prec, terra for extra def {cause we have none} and stunning/rupture chain.

Now, that being said, Power adds green atk {not included in skill modifiers}. Likely, you'd be better off pumping points into Prec {Cap it for your given level} and Terraskin {don't +5 it, completely worthless. Putting 5 CP gives +0,which gives you 15 secs, which is good enough}. Then feed stunning +5 and points into rupture after that. those 2 skills give tremendous amounts of addition skill dmg and can give you insanely high RNG crits while buffed. Skills you can invest in after that, would likely be either Shackle, or you could put points into... Seizure Arrow. At 5.1, this skill gets a big buff, 70% of DMG is turned into HP/MP. People will say useless in PvP, but if you can't target a mob and get this off to replenish yourself, then start practicing. 5K crit on a mob would be 3500 HP/MP on a 40s CD... that's an AP pot. I've had 7-8K crits in mau + bestial, so given 5.1 change, that's 4.9-5.6K HP/MP coming back to you, which is huge.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:11 AM
Asmodians

Well I thought it is hard to allocate essence before, but now it is even worse... I want some points in precision, stunning shot -> Rupture Arrow combo as well. And I would love to put some points in the Archdaeva skills yet I don't have enought essence. Pls help