Old 11-18-2016, 02:17 AM
Elyos
Default Cleric is too confusing?

Ok, So I started to play as a Cleric, have a decent lvl and I'm too confused.

I don't know what, where, which etc..

Let me starting with first one.

Sets :

- I found out that there are 4 sets for every character.

- Pvp have Heal & Dps
- Pve have Heal & Dps

Ok, till now I understand heal & dps are 2 for pvp and for pve.

Ok, till now I get it.

But!!!

Which set, what's the set name or what stats have the armour I have to use it for those.

What stats should have :

: Pvp Heal
: Pvp Dps
: Pve Heal
: Pve Dps

What stats should have the weapons of these ? :

: Pvp Heal Weapon
: Pvp Dps Weapon
: Pve Heal Weapon
: Pve Dps Weapon

What manstones should use for

: Pvp Heal
: Pvp Dps
: Pve Heal
: Pve Dps

I'm very confused with all these sets, are too many and I really don't understand them, I just want to try and learn them, but if no one tell me, I will not be able to learn so much.

Too many things.
Old 11-18-2016, 06:13 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Cleric is too confusing?

First.. relax. If you look at, for example, my gear (someone who has been maining cleric for years and years) you will get overwhelmed thinking you instantly need the same number/quality of sets. Keep in mind that gearing any character is a process. Work on one or two sets at a time.

Let's start with healing. The good news about heal sets are that you stack one stat. Which means you don't need to bother with composite manastones which cost more.

For PvE you stack HP. As much HP as you can get. HP, HP and more HP. Slot full HP green manastones: armor, weapon and shield. Fully enchant your -armor- for more HP. (Which means that using any of the new archdaeva gear isn't ideal as it breaks when you fail an enchant. Note.. you don't need to enchant your shield or your mace at all.) Put as much essence as you can into Health. You can use the ORB set or the mace IS set. (Sucks that you can no longer purify the IS set.)

For PvP you should work for multiple sets. Block is probably the easier to get first. Start by getting the eternal bloodmark set and eventually upgrade it to the mythic bloodmedal set. Slot everything with full green block manastones. Fully enchant the armor -and- the shield. (This is very important and the only time a cleric really needs to fully enchant a shield. You don't need to enchant the mace at all.) Put as much essence as you can into Health. Your second set should be an MR set. You can start with the eternal rank 1 set (Shepards). That can be upgraded to the officer set and then to the mythic rank 1 set. Slot it with full MR green manastones. Fully enchant it. Put as much essence as you can into Will.

Now let's deal with dps sets. You really only need two of these. One for PvP and one for PvE. What I did was instead of upgrading my Sheppard's MR set to an officer's set, I bought a whole new officer's set and then reslotted my Sheppard's set with MB and used that. Then when I had enough ap and cera medals to buy the rank 1 mythic outright, I reslotted my old officer set with MB and used that. I only used composites in my staff, but plenty of people use them in their whole sets. I am using a mythic ancient coin staff with a mythic bloodmedal staff combine. For PvE you can use the IS/DD set or eternal/mythic ancient coin set. For dps, you want to full enchant the whole set including your staff. Essence should first be placed in Knowledge and then in Precision.

Keep in mind that you can start collecting ancient coins and ap and cera medals and bloodmarks and bloodmedals before you hit level 66, but there is no need to get good gear until that point. Just use the free leveling sets you get from quests.

~happily rolling about in my own badness since 2009~
RIP: Honoria (Kaisinel/Elyos) ; Alysynne (Israphel/Asmo)
"Race balance is something that we take extremely seriously" - NCSoft
Old 11-18-2016, 10:42 AM
Asmodians

PvE heal: full hp manastones and mace & shield. it can be good if u can get enraged set.
PvE dps: there's 2 different choice you have. first, you can get MB,MA manastones for pure dps or can get MB,HP for bit more survivability but you wont have enough MA. use staff if you think u have decent hp for instances as dps

and you need atleast 4-5 different pvp sets for pvp.

PvP healing. Block/HP - HP/Block for BM set and MR/HP - HP/MR for cera set. use mace & shield
PvP DPS. for pure damage you can get same manastones as pure pve dps but in ceramium medal set and for bit defensive, MB/Block and MB/MR manastones you need. use staff or mage its for your choice but i prefer mace & shield for bit more survivability.

Fear is love
Fear is life
Old 11-30-2016, 08:26 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilyth - Siel View Post
PvE heal: full hp manastones and mace & shield. it can be good if u can get enraged set.
PvE dps: there's 2 different choice you have. first, you can get MB,MA manastones for pure dps or can get MB,HP for bit more survivability but you wont have enough MA. use staff if you think u have decent hp for instances as dps

and you need atleast 4-5 different pvp sets for pvp.

PvP healing. Block/HP - HP/Block for BM set and MR/HP - HP/MR for cera set. use mace & shield
PvP DPS. for pure damage you can get same manastones as pure pve dps but in ceramium medal set and for bit defensive, MB/Block and MB/MR manastones you need. use staff or mage its for your choice but i prefer mace & shield for bit more survivability.
I havent seen a mr/hp or a block/hp composite stone, and you wont get much block or mr if you did the hp/mr or hp/block.

My mythic bloodmark set for chanter block has the physical defense 100's and block 29's in regular spots. It has been working very well for me.