Old 12-19-2016, 12:04 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Beyond the Windstream: Forum Update, Producerís Letter & More

Seriously? Seriously?

I went to Beritra because I wanted a server I could actually get a leg up on. Where I could actually gain rank. Own a house. Get geared without having to buy kinah from sellers. And you're going to merge my server, the third largest in the game, with the very server I did so much to escape.

My disappointment is nyerking palpable. For the love of God, don't do this. Or a lot of people are going to leave.
Old 12-19-2016, 12:07 PM
Asmodians

This is the dumbest merger ever. SL BR will be the death of this game. Most known hackers, best geared players vs all the other servers.

Your greatest mistake was creating KR and later BR servers. You'd figure that you would learn your lesson after the disaster that KR turned out to be and then you created BR when servers were already having issues. GG.

The Housing, ranking, economy are gonna flip and get all screwed up thanks to all of this.

You should just delete BR server and call it a day.
Old 12-19-2016, 12:08 PM
Asmodians

you will get chance to earn rank with the new ranking system that comes in 5.3 :)
Old 12-19-2016, 12:12 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zkaza - Siel View Post
New server names: Katalam & Danaria
Seconded.

Very curious how you will handle the years-old server merge with the 1 year-old server. Officer+ rankings on Beritra are a joke, whereas on Siel they're just not doable if you don't have some kind of resources: time, contacts, Ncoins... As a heads up, the BR govs have as much GP as Siel's Generals on both sides. Fun.

I suppose the names will most likely go on a "highest level gets it" basis since level does, theoretically, denote how active an account is. Mildly worried for alts. Hope nobody's still twinking and extremely attached to their name.

Can't wait to see how nyerked up our servers' economy will be after the merge, though ! People buying out the BR broker and hoarding until the merge could be a very real (and very efficient) business strategy. BR's hoarding population will clearly get the upper hand for this part at least, and Siel's RMT'ing population will get the rest of the cake.

As for housing, it's unlikely that we'll get the multi-channel housing maps everyone always wanted, so hold onto your houses while you still can. At least we'll get the base price (~350M for estates) back right~
Old 12-19-2016, 12:17 PM
Asmodians

My concern is how are they going to compensate people who are using the 2 star 4 star and general gear on Beritra since theres no way in nyerk those people will have any sort of rank

im hoping we get rank 1 sets with the same manastones/enchantment/tempering level as compensation otherwise all that work is going to be wasted
Old 12-19-2016, 12:18 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeritraVice - View Post
Seriously? Seriously?

I went to Beritra because I wanted a server I could actually get a leg up on. Where I could actually gain rank. Own a house. Get geared without having to buy kinah from sellers. And you're going to merge my server, the third largest in the game, with the very server I did so much to escape.

My disappointment is nyerking palpable. For the love of God, don't do this. Or a lot of people are going to leave.
Best merges to date, so many people gonna come back to aion! :D
Old 12-19-2016, 12:23 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Forum Update, Producerís Letter & More..(server name related)

I suggest you guys name servers as Azphel and Ariel based on faction population xD (that would also justify all of those "Arieluma" and "Azphelumbra" xD )
Old 12-19-2016, 12:27 PM
Asmodians

Will you guys stop trying to make Azphel and Ariel happen. It's not going to happen.

How about:

Siel

and

Isle of Misfits
Old 12-19-2016, 12:28 PM
Asmodians

Great news! O:

Also Ereshkigal for new server name! Isn't she our new antagonist?
Old 12-19-2016, 12:29 PM
Elyos

What the nyerk, Hime? You waited the day after I got my estate to announce it. Q_Q And I will only get to enjoy it for a few weeks apparently.

I really do not like the idea of merging three whole servers. But, whatever.
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)