Old 12-21-2016, 10:43 PM
Elyos
Default need advice for stigma

Hi all, I'm a new player. I made chanter as my 2nd toon but now totally in love with her.
can you guys give me advice for stigma or gear and such? I'm now lvl 43 and want to try making my toon as hybrid chanter if no, support chanter.
I usually just play PvE and have zero experience with PvP.
I have bought Elemental Screen, Blessing of Stone and Healing Burst through selling event snowball. Does my pick of Stigma correct if I want to run as support? I have other DPS stigma as well, it's Annihilation, Soul Lock and Splash Swing that i get it random from game.
Old 12-22-2016, 04:45 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: need advice for stigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by EumelliA - Siel View Post
I have bought Elemental Screen, Blessing of Stone and Healing Burst through selling event snowball. Does my pick of Stigma correct if I want to run as support?
What you have is perfect for support.

This is the most common support spec: http://aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/cADFKMM65

Fill the last slot with whatever stigma you like best. I usually put Annihilation because I don't have to rely on a stumble/stun/parry proc in order to use it, but it's all personal preference.

While you're leveling, just use whatever gear you find and socket it with Crit Strike manastones. At endgame you'll want to make a HP set for group PvE.
Old 12-23-2016, 08:53 PM
Elyos

Than, which one is better? Word of protection or blessing of stone?
Old 12-23-2016, 10:27 PM
Elyos

Blessing of Stone for life! /o/

Word of Protection is nowadays only useful in very specific situations, while Blessing of Stone will always play a big role.
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old 12-28-2016, 06:07 AM
Elyos

thank you very much!
then what gear should I get for early 60s?
Old 12-28-2016, 09:19 AM
Asmodians

Pve im using:
Mythic ancient coin cloth gloves with Illuminary Obelisk armor some 5 slot some 6 slot. It has support stats and 3 ancient manastone slots. I socket healing boost in ancient slots and hp/mp in regular slots. You could look for lunar light gear with chanter skill boost for a hp set unless you wanna farm io and hope rng is your frand.

Stigma wise pve:
Word of Life, Rise, Annihilation, Blessing of Stone, Healing Burst with the almighty Elemental Screen. You get the group damage buff which helps everyone in party. Rise is just an extra remove shock for long aetherholds or knock downs in pve.