Old 01-17-2017, 06:52 PM
Elyos
Default Sm must be nerfed

You know that all skill in Aion are magical or physical dmg type,but there is 1 broken skill that is remove buffs( SM skill) which cannot be dodged.I think that Aion support must work on this because this skill has no dmg type,no cast time and its too broken skill.add this skill please support physical type dmg or magical because he can get all resistance skills with buffs and scrolls and I think that skill makes SM strongest broken character in Aion that needs change!

Last edited by MaisoGun - Siel; 01-17-2017 at 06:56 PM.
Old 01-18-2017, 03:16 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Sm must be nerfed

Nerfed? That's a good joke. It ain't going to happen, dear, 5.5 will make them more OP.
Old 01-18-2017, 11:40 AM
Asmodians

They're balanced. Terraskin just broke everything.
Old 01-18-2017, 05:38 PM
Asmodians

SM's are not balanced though.

Their toolbelt combined with fears + BG is broken.
Old 05-23-2017, 04:34 PM
Elyos

What???... SM's are hard to master, and weak vs Leather and Aethertech (most of the time), and skills can be dodged, just it's hard to time it, some classes can reflect or negate debuffs, Aethertech and Gladiator can negate all dispel and templar can Reflect skills and rise MR above the required to land so it will be a miss, if you are getting owned by SMs maybe all you need is a MR set. I may have some points wrongs, but it's true for the most part, as I've played all classes but lately I've focused mainly on my SM, so since prior 5.0 upgrade I haven't played the other ones so I may have some things wrong.
Old 05-23-2017, 07:43 PM
Asmodians

SMs are and always will be the biggest cancer in Aion.
Thanks.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:49 AM
Asmodians

Spirit masters are dumb. The fact they take my scrolls makes me sad. But that only happens in group PvP or open world and one shows up when I'm already fighting. Otherwise if I'm 1v1ing a SM I don't use any scrolls or buffs at all. But usually I I just get fewr locked and just watch myself get drove around as I bake. I also pray my silence resist works but usually it doesn't. I would say I don't have a super hard time against sms but some are super geared and wreck my face. Every class is lame btw.