Old 01-20-2017, 11:24 AM
Elyos
Default Returning after a time, and i have a question

Hi, i'm a returned player who have quitted from game when 5.0 was released because: school.
So, i have a Gladiator and a Templar, both lvl 67 now, but i can't spend hours in the game, so i wish to know who class is better to focus from now. Both have a good gear and good stigmas.
Old 01-20-2017, 12:12 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Returning after a time, and i have a question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netheil - Siel View Post
Hi, i'm a returned player who have quitted from game when 5.0 was released because: school.
So, i have a Gladiator and a Templar, both lvl 67 now, but i can't spend hours in the game, so i wish to know who class is better to focus from now. Both have a good gear and good stigmas.
Everyone has their own opinion on each class. Focus on the one you like the most. If you don`t have a lot of time to play then it`s best to spend the little time you have on a class you like!
"You can not talk about ridiculous things with that name you bear, trying to be Pro Gamer but it certainly seems that you are a medical cabinet. So poor that way you will not conquer the medical cabinet, should be stronger if you are a man, and not be giving that kind of praise. So you will die single. lol"-Nitnelav
Old 03-30-2017, 03:28 PM
Elyos

all the way to lvl 67 and havent made up your mind about which class you like...you usually figure out these things by lvl 30+
Old 03-31-2017, 05:02 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femboi - Siel View Post
all the way to lvl 67 and havent made up your mind about which class you like...you usually figure out these things by lvl 30+
LOL no...

I did decide on Songweaver and Sorcerer are at a tie for me - but Templar.. love my Templar and of course my Spiritmaster

I loved my Cleric till it seemed that her none-healing skills are not really up to par with my other girls and I feel a bit shorted.

Each class actually has something I love about it. So hard to decide. Took me till a few months ago to thin them since of the leveling to 75 being harder.
Old 03-31-2017, 06:27 AM
Asmodians

13 characters at lv70, at least 1 per class, and I also don't know what's my main.
But I know for sure what class I don't like/it's too hard for me.
Still, there's something good on each of them; it's actually quite funny to play them all.