Old 01-29-2017, 05:15 PM
Asmodians
Default Gear not standing up anymore...

Hey!

My sin is in rank 1 Abyss gear plus'd up to +13 but I am sitting around 900 crit, 785 attack and 2900acc. This seems low these days for pvp.

I'm not sure how to boost these stats.

I can't really get a new pve dagger even though it has a great deal more attack/accuracy etc because I would lose the 8.9 pvp attack.

Arena gear isn't much better. Maybe it is just levels and get some precision stones? My chanter is sitting at about 3600 accuracy and sin is at 2900? That is a big diff.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Mal

Maybe it is peoples level difference that is making it seem like I am not as geared?
Old 01-29-2017, 10:28 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Gear not standing up anymore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malekith - Tiamat View Post
Hey!

My sin is in rank 1 Abyss gear plus'd up to +13 but I am sitting around 900 crit, 785 attack and 2900acc. This seems low these days for pvp.

I'm not sure how to boost these stats.

I can't really get a new pve dagger even though it has a great deal more attack/accuracy etc because I would lose the 8.9 pvp attack.

Arena gear isn't much better. Maybe it is just levels and get some precision stones? My chanter is sitting at about 3600 accuracy and sin is at 2900? That is a big diff.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Mal

Maybe it is peoples level difference that is making it seem like I am not as geared?
With the help of you, [Player], you can help Hime notice you through her brilliant light with several purchases of Luna Bundles. Below are Luna Bundles you can purchase, unlimited stock!

http://store.aiononline.com/store/it...egoryPath=1_46

Luna x10 for just 80 NCoin! Hime's generosity shall not go unnoticed, not even in the most fun sized gifts she bares.

After spending enough love, Hime's glory shall shower you in glimmering light and a R1 Mythic Set. Amen.

Last edited by SweetyPost - Siel; 01-29-2017 at 10:51 PM.
Old 01-29-2017, 10:53 PM
Asmodians

Ignore what the above person has said, the stat difference between R1 Mythic and Custodian/Shephards is nearly nothing. They provide the same overall effectiveness.

NOW the real question is, WHAT ARE YOUR WEAPONS?

That's the key to hitting higher stats. Your stats are SUPER LOW. I had the same stats at L55 with Miragents.

If anything, get a mythic ancient coin weapon for your mainhand. Mythic AC +10 performs the SAME as Mythic R1 Dagger +15. The PvP attack difference doesn't mean anything as the hard base attack increase does the same.

You'll notice a lot of people are not getting PVP mainhands because current PvE mainhands give them 100+ more attack.

Is your armor slotted with Attack 5 mana stones? each slot should have one. Use Composite stones for accuracy and crit if you are lacking.

With Custodian Armor, and AC weapon + Custodian Sword as my offhand, I hit 3.7k Accuracy, 1.3k Crit, and 1050 attack. These stats are low for end game but perform just well for almost everything in current game.

tl;dr what manastones do you have and what weapons do you have. That's where the bulk of your hard stats come from.
Old 01-29-2017, 11:31 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryTzu - Siel View Post
Blah blah blah snip
Actually you are right. You can get Boundless Items from the current event. Its the latest Hime has to offer, and the best love she has offered yet so far! You cannot miss this offer!

You can read about it below after visiting the link.

http://na.aiononline.com/en/news/eve...-wild-2017.php
Old 01-30-2017, 12:00 AM
Asmodians

What are you talking about being banned?

You lost me there.

Once again, Weapons and Manastones are the bulk of your base stats. Armor doesn't increase any more other than the modifiers from conditioning/augmentation. Custodian offers similar and on par stats as the highest top tier items.

edit: Just in case you don't know, my last forum ban was almost two years ago now, 2015.

Last edited by LegendaryTzu - Siel; 01-30-2017 at 12:02 AM.
Old 01-30-2017, 08:10 AM
Asmodians

I wish i had mythic rank 1... but then i saw how much ap it cost just to aug the weapon and well. I changed my mind. I dont do eb enough.
Old 01-31-2017, 01:28 PM
Asmodians

I have 2 +13 rank 1 daggers w/ gold paras (I think that was standard 4.8-4.9)

I have a Kalatium dagger and sword for pve which give me about 815 attack.

yes all my slots are attack 5's (I could go composite to get more acc i guess now)

Maybe precision stones in weapon would help?

Thanks
Mal
Old 01-31-2017, 01:29 PM
Asmodians

No luck this event. I have opened maybe a few hundred boxes and no boundless gear!
Old 01-31-2017, 01:31 PM
Asmodians

Maybe one of those Lunar New Daggers?

It seems to have considerable more acc, parry etc.
Old 01-31-2017, 10:53 PM
Asmodians

What are your accessories?

Your attack should not be that low. Something is obviously very wrong.