Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-05-2017, 07:14 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 373
Default I dont know what is weirder abut these 5.5 videos

I dont know if its the gladiator who attacks faster than a sin or summons a laser, or if its the ranger using fear.




  #2  
Old 04-06-2017, 02:44 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 373
Default Re: I dont know what is weirder abut these 5.5 videos

For some reason the link wasnt working properly, so here are they again.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkTgahYu9zw

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OucUIhHzza8
  #3  
Old 04-13-2017, 06:57 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Soldier
  • Posts: 2
Default Re: I dont know what is weirder abut these 5.5 videos

Lol thos things are the worst idea which nc have done ever -_-??? , gladiators attack as fast as fk -_-
  #4  
Old 04-13-2017, 06:34 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: Soldier
  • Posts: 2
Default Re: I dont know what is weirder abut these 5.5 videos

Im going to assume with the quality of your english that you're not from the united state in which case you're probably pretty far from the servers which is resulting you to have 3 digit ping. You probably don't know it but the higher the lantency the longter it takes for a still to register so I think you can understand this simple logic that if you have 250 MS it takes a quarter of a second for the skill to register. Also its important to point that more than half the playerbase don't put the effort in being better players , a lot of people settle with whats necessary and rarely try harder so the second you see someone who's at the top of their game you post it on forums assuming they are hacking but the truth is they are just better than you.

fyi its illigal to hack in korea and don't confuse illigal with forbiden , im not telling you that Ncsoft forbids it im telling you korea forbids it so you actualy can go to jail if you're caught hacking. Player need to provide a social security number in order to play and also they pay by the minute not to mention they have anti hack program so do you seriously think someone would stream themselves hacking when they could actualy go to jail ?

This glad is just really good and some glads are equality faster here on siel you're one of those who settle with ordinary .
  #5  
Old 04-14-2017, 01:27 AM
Elyos
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 557
Default Re: I dont know what is weirder abut these 5.5 videos

team ncsoft korean are idiots, they are detroying game.

sometimes i think that they are kids.

IDIOTS PUTTING UPDATE FORCED BIZARRE.

================
this is case of Death

Last edited by XSupportX - Israphel; 04-14-2017 at 01:30 AM.
  #6  
Old 04-14-2017, 06:57 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 346
Default Re: I dont know what is weirder abut these 5.5 videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by WooWooTank - Siel View Post
Im going to assume with the quality of your english that you're not from the united state in which case you're probably pretty far from the servers which is resulting you to have 3 digit ping. You probably don't know it but the higher the lantency the longter it takes for a still to register so I think you can understand this simple logic that if you have 250 MS it takes a quarter of a second for the skill to register. Also its important to point that more than half the playerbase don't put the effort in being better players , a lot of people settle with whats necessary and rarely try harder so the second you see someone who's at the top of their game you post it on forums assuming they are hacking but the truth is they are just better than you.

fyi its illigal to hack in korea and don't confuse illigal with forbiden , im not telling you that Ncsoft forbids it im telling you korea forbids it so you actualy can go to jail if you're caught hacking. Player need to provide a social security number in order to play and also they pay by the minute not to mention they have anti hack program so do you seriously think someone would stream themselves hacking when they could actualy go to jail ?

This glad is just really good and some glads are equality faster here on siel you're one of those who settle with ordinary .
Quote:
Originally Posted by WooWooTank - Siel View Post
Im going to assume with the quality of your english that you're not from the united state
Quote:
Originally Posted by WooWooTank - Siel View Post
Im going to assume with the quality of your english

Quote:
Originally Posted by WooWooTank - Siel View Post
this simple logic that if you have 250 MS it takes a quarter of a second for the skill to register
Technically, it takes 125 ms (more or less).
__________________
http://i67.tinypic.com/2m48x9e.jpg
Aion 5.0 - Echoes of Porgus

Last edited by Urud - Kahrun; 04-14-2017 at 07:00 AM.
  #7  
Old 04-14-2017, 11:09 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Israphel’s Adjutant
  • Posts: 4,685
Default Re: I dont know what is weirder abut these 5.5 videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsukamy - Siel View Post
I dont know if its the gladiator who attacks faster than a sin or summons a laser, or if its the ranger using fear.




To answer your question without the unnecessary belittlement: yes, it is possible for Glads to attack that fast. As this is a Korean player it's important to remember that they play with single-digit ping, so their gameplay is super smooth.


Quote:
Originally Posted by WooWooTank - Siel View Post
Im going to assume with the quality of your english that you're not from the united state in which case you're probably pretty far from the servers which is resulting you to have 3 digit ping. You probably don't know it but the higher the lantency the longter it takes for a still to register so I think you can understand this simple logic that if you have 250 MS it takes a quarter of a second for the skill to register. Also its important to point that more than half the playerbase don't put the effort in being better players , a lot of people settle with whats necessary and rarely try harder so the second you see someone who's at the top of their game you post it on forums assuming they are hacking but the truth is they are just better than you.

fyi its illigal to hack in korea and don't confuse illigal with forbiden , im not telling you that Ncsoft forbids it im telling you korea forbids it so you actualy can go to jail if you're caught hacking. Player need to provide a social security number in order to play and also they pay by the minute not to mention they have anti hack program so do you seriously think someone would stream themselves hacking when they could actualy go to jail ?

This glad is just really good and some glads are equality faster here on siel you're one of those who settle with ordinary .
http://i.imgur.com/BuCH4Nf.png
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/5yCcSNW.png

Tumblr/Art - http://forthyn.tumblr.com/
  #8  
Old 04-14-2017, 12:11 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 645
Default Re: I dont know what is weirder abut these 5.5 videos

I bet there is people still saying glads are weak.
  #9  
Old 04-15-2017, 12:28 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 373
Default Re: I dont know what is weirder abut these 5.5 videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleweaver - Tiamat View Post
I bet there is people still saying glads are weak.
Is glad better than any of these classes ?

1-Templar
2-Sin
3-Chanter
4-Ranger
  #10  
Old 04-18-2017, 12:27 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 645
Default Re: I dont know what is weirder abut these 5.5 videos

Is the glad using its Cds at the right time?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:19 AM.