Old 06-13-2017, 11:42 AM
Elyos
Default The Transformation level 75 are nuubs

you spend 35 essence with trasformation for not kill nothing, trasformation are only good in resistance?

last nite i used traformation fire vs a gladiator with no trasformation, he Attacked much more aggressive that i using trasformation.

==================================
day 05/29/2017 i with 70% xp level 74

day 06/11/2017 i finally 100% xp level 75

using many scroll fissure of bolivion and going always in poeta with char level 1 and leveup to level 9 to transfer x3 scroll 100% exp via warehouse.
doing 4 or + fissure per day killing all mobs no last boss to get 1%.
after some days of Suffer inside instance fissure of oblivion your hand not have more pain, your big pobrem now is psychologically, I used various methods to deceive my brain to i continue levelup.
you also need eat food with much Vitamin and Calories.
always before of go to fissure you need use Gym clothes.
you need hear music to cause more encouragement.
===========================
sometimes i inside instance fissure of oblivion with sacrifice Fighting and dreaming hit level 75 i imagining that team ncsoft not know this sacrifice that us player have, and that they team ncsoft are sucking ice cream and realaxing in some house of beach.

Last edited by XSupportX - Israphel; 06-13-2017 at 12:15 PM.
Old 06-14-2017, 01:17 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: The Transformation level 75 are nuubs

We all know that AionIsLife for you, but seriously man... you need some break :)
Now that you are 75, open your window, let some light enter into your room and find 1h to cook something tasty. Ok, 30 minutes at least.
Old 06-14-2017, 08:19 AM
Elyos
Default Re: The Transformation level 75 are nuubs

that is truth is true.

ty guns