Old 06-20-2017, 03:06 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - June 20, 2017, 6:00 AM Central Time

Wow, our game is getting shut down this morning because some other game that we don't care about needs "launch preparation"?

Horrible.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:18 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Unscheduled Server Maintenance - June 20, 2017, 6:00 AM Central Time

ALL NCsoft games got shut down, including MXM's name reservation.

There are some services shared across all their games, and doing any kind of maint on it requires shutting down everything.

Good heavens, guys.
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old 06-20-2017, 08:39 AM
Elyos

Its not the first time it has happened either. Happened with Wildstar, happened with BnS. If anything this is a gift because double entries. :P
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old 06-20-2017, 03:18 PM
Elyos

Im part of the old aion players (still have my aion box and my panda I got from buying it at walmart) . I always found something fun to do in aion if it wasnt dueling it was questing or making new characters or doing world pvp or farming my abbyss points at divine or even doing those old instances :P But now I have no more interest to play aion with the new patch and the crazy amount of time and effort you have to put into leveling your character and the huge gap between player who spends tons of money and the people who spends nothing or moderate amount of money . I mean sometimes during the exp event I fill my berdin to 100% and use 100% exp amulet and I do a bunch of fissure and for what ? just a freaking sneeze milimiter of exp T_T

Aion doesnt provide enough ways to exp efficiently so you burn yourself doing fissure instance because lets face it .... the quests are just pure rubbish (0.01%) who the hell at ncsoft thought it was a good idea to pay someone to use their imagination to make a story behind a freaking quest that gives 0.01% exp ....

I really hope aion will bring itself out of the gutter but without too much hope I uninstalled the game and playing ff14 right now untill aion becomes fun again . untill then ill just monitor the aion maintenance info to see if there is any change and check out the news on the plaync website.

btw aion is also getting a lot more dead in korea .... I queue for arena of gold last week and 4 player didnt have an enemy to fight and for a free win to the next stage ....
Old 06-21-2017, 05:08 AM
Elyos

every the Saturday us feel sensation of server merge inside panesterra.

========================
cause of many of in Soon i now using remedy to control anxiety ):

Last edited by XSupportX - Israphel; 06-21-2017 at 05:11 AM.
Old 06-21-2017, 05:22 AM
Elyos

Try something like chamomile tea, yo. Meditate. Breathe. Watch some funny animal videos. lol
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply