Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-20-2017, 03:54 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Community Coordinator
  • Posts: 403
Default Weekly Server Maintenance - June 21, 2017, 6:00 AM Central

There will be a scheduled game update tomorrow, Wednesday, June 21, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

- Changes -
  • Routine website and server maintenance.
  • Upgrade Arcade and Bonus login Rewards wil continue for two more weeks.

Additionally, website login, new account creation, NCoin purchases, and store purchases will be unavailable until 11:30 AM.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

-Maintenance images of the week-
http://i.imgur.com/ITi0pNh.gifv
https://i.redd.it/cukq669sfs4z.gif
http://i.imgur.com/YnB41KT.jpg
  #2  
Old 06-20-2017, 03:56 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: Governor
  • Posts: 1,256
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - June 21, 2017, 6:00 AM Central

Happy Summer everyone :-)
  #3  
Old 06-20-2017, 03:56 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: Officer
  • Posts: 50
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - June 21, 2017, 6:00 AM Central

Good thing you guys announced merge by the end of spring. You guys are legit pathetic for not even keeping your own promises. Rubbish company with rubbish people running it. PATHETIC

Producer's Letter - December 2016

Solorius Greetings, Daevas! Gideon here.

I wanted to take some time to discuss upcoming changes to the game.

Server Merges
In my last letter in September, we mentioned the possibility of server merges. The health of our servers is extremely important to a sustainable long-term future of Aion. To that end, in spring 2017 we will be merging the servers from five down to two.

PATHETIC

Last edited by Lethality - Siel; 06-20-2017 at 03:58 PM.
  #4  
Old 06-20-2017, 07:25 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 314
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - June 21, 2017, 6:00 AM Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by KreyGasm - Siel View Post
Good thing you guys announced merge by the end of spring. You guys are legit pathetic for not even keeping your own promises. Rubbish company with rubbish people running it. PATHETIC

Producer's Letter - December 2016

Solorius Greetings, Daevas! Gideon here.

I wanted to take some time to discuss upcoming changes to the game.

Server Merges
In my last letter in September, we mentioned the possibility of server merges. The health of our servers is extremely important to a sustainable long-term future of Aion. To that end, in spring 2017 we will be merging the servers from five down to two.

PATHETIC


We all would like an update but in the real world things happen. Delays occur, and mergers are complex. It could be preferable to delay rather than have a merger that we really wouldn't want.

Or, maybe, there will be NO merger. Aion will just shut down ( anyone here played Tabula Rasa? or COH?)

In any case, if it really is unacceptable to you to get no news, YOU are in complete control. Either play or don't play. Move on.

Aion is a business, just like anything else. Vote with your wallet, explain why you are unhappy - but just yelling names is likely to get your legitimate complaint ignored.

Last edited by Coira - Israphel; 06-20-2017 at 07:27 PM.
  #5  
Old 06-20-2017, 08:24 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: Soldier
  • Posts: 11
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - June 21, 2017, 6:00 AM Central

Can you please have a xp weekend. Its the first weekend i have had off as i work on a offshore oil rig 3 weeks on 1 week off.
i have 2 weeks off
please :)
  #6  
Old 06-20-2017, 11:04 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 323
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - June 21, 2017, 6:00 AM Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPurple - Tiamat View Post
Can you please have a xp weekend. Its the first weekend i have had off as i work on a offshore oil rig 3 weeks on 1 week off.
i have 2 weeks off
please :)
Don't count on that happening, we had an exp weekend few weeks back.
  #7  
Old 06-21-2017, 05:03 AM
Elyos
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 557
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - June 21, 2017, 6:00 AM Central

i think they are busy and with more dedication In this new game MXM and waiting the result of succe$$ before of put the server merge.
============================================
with xp hard you only see a solution to all be more fast? buy berdin, buy many scrolls fissure, buy Amulet 100% exp.
  #8  
Old 06-21-2017, 05:20 AM
Elyos
  • Rank: Her Royal Fatness
  • Posts: 24,078
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - June 21, 2017, 6:00 AM Central

I think they're waiting until after the next patch before they'll merge. :P

Another XP event would be nice though...;P
__________________
Ms Cheesecake - Very Fat
Player - Not an Employee of NCSoft
E02018 error? http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/showthread.php?t=152110
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
  #9  
Old 06-21-2017, 05:22 AM
Elyos
  • Rank: Destroyer of Servers
  • Posts: 10,369
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - June 21, 2017, 6:00 AM Central

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesecake - Israphel View Post
I think they're waiting until after the next patch before they'll merge. :P

Another XP event would be nice though...;P
If that's true, maybe we will see a Code Red soonish? Code Red -and- xp event? Maybe?
__________________
Nyinu (Kahrun/Asmo)

~happily rolling about in my own badness since 2009~
RIP: Honoria (Kaisinel/Elyos) ; Alysynne (Israphel/Asmo)
"Race balance is something that we take extremely seriously" - NCSoft
  #10  
Old 06-21-2017, 05:49 AM
Elyos
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 323
Default Re: Weekly Server Maintenance - June 21, 2017, 6:00 AM Central

I agree Code Red would be great for few weeks, not just one or two. Besides, don't they always do one when there's a new patch coming? I'm probably wrong on that. They could make one for a month for pre-merge if merge happens.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:13 AM.