Old 06-28-2017, 07:46 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Server Merge FAQ - Work in Progress

The population is so low on every server, you should consider to merge all into one xD
Old 06-28-2017, 08:28 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemosh - Siel View Post
.... So we are getting punished for playing this game non-stop since housing came out by getting bugger all kinah for our estates so we can't even afford to buy them back???? Why not make it the average cost of an estate in todays terms? Most of us don't have billions of kinah extra just laying around so will be heavily disadvantaged by the pathetic "payment" we will get!

<snip>
^ This.

I hope that NCWest will consider giving -all- homeowners a flat amount of kinah for their homes before the merge. An average of the cost of that type of house would be fine.

~happily rolling about in my own badness since 2009~
RIP: Honoria (Kaisinel/Elyos) ; Alysynne (Israphel/Asmo)
"Race balance is something that we take extremely seriously" - NCSoft
Old 06-28-2017, 03:57 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemosh - Siel View Post
Why not make it the average cost of an estate in todays terms? Most of us don't have billions of kinah extra just laying around so will be heavily disadvantaged by the pathetic "payment" we will get!
Not sure about SL-E, but on SL-A estates and mansions have been going for 500-800M apiece ever since merges were announced (last October ? November ?). Is that what you want ? Because that's what "today's terms" are. The 3~10B some people mention was (way) before merges were announced.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysynne - Israphel View Post
I hope that NCWest will consider giving -all- homeowners a flat amount of kinah for their homes before the merge. An average of the cost of that type of house would be fine.
"Sounds like a decent idea that would fit most if not all. Let's not do it." -Aion NA.
Old 06-28-2017, 04:22 PM
Elyos

Maybe it is because I am on the side that benefits from this decision, but I think repaying what people bought their houses for is fair. When I bought my estate last year, I paid billions for it, because I intended to keep it for years and years. If the time was cut short because of the dumb decision of doing merges, I want ALL the kinah I spent back.
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old 06-28-2017, 10:43 PM
Asmodians

Will there be 2 channels in Pernon/Oriel to fit all the housing?
Old 06-29-2017, 06:10 AM
Elyos

It is easier if they extend from 100 to 150 the list of xforms rank, after of fusion
Old 06-29-2017, 09:28 AM
Elyos

Will be all server merge in one? or what servers will be merge?
Old 06-29-2017, 09:54 AM
Elyos

Israphel, Tiamat, and Kahrun will be one server.
Siel and Beritra will be the other.

We will have two servers when the merge is done.
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old 06-29-2017, 10:55 AM
Asmodians

I think having channels for Pernon and Oriel would be a great idea. Just like Fast Track, so it would allow more players to have housing.
Old 06-29-2017, 01:32 PM
Asmodians

After the server merge when everyone is changing their names at the same time, how will you differentiate between a player who has had their identity stolen, and the player who has committed the theft? Will you be considering the date the account was created, and/or the activity level of the account in recent years? I do not think character level should be the stand-alone factor.

Also, in addition to having two channels in Pernon/Oriel, I think it will be a necessity to have multiple channels in our capitol cities. The lag alone will be horrifying!

Last edited by Pyroclast - Israphel; 06-29-2017 at 01:42 PM.