Old 07-21-2017, 11:32 AM
Elyos
Default The Luna shop, Karunerk's Workshop increased time to gather materials.

In the Luna shop under Karunerk's workshop, I noticed that the mats required to get something in "Today's Design" have become more time consuming to acquire.

As an example, sandburst surfrider at 100% chance now needs:

32 Luna's Light and 14 Flawless Crystal (the other mats not being required).

In aiondatabase, which I had relied on before, and was accurate before the 5.6 update, don't even list 32 Luna's Light, they list ether 5 or 10 Luna's light for 100% (which was less time consuming to gather).

And from what I have observed so far, the mounts at 100% have all now just 2 types of materials needed, but more of it, such as Crimsonimbus, 10 Flawless Crystal and 23 Luna's Light (Aion 5.3 had either 5 or 10 Luna's Light as well as easily gathered mats).

Another example is 100% chance Classy Gray Raccoon Suit, had been either 5 or 3 Luna's Light required, now also 19 Luna's Light and 8 Flawless Crystal required.

Another example is Minimalist Maid at 100% (Aion 5.6):

16 Flawless Crystal, 7 Cloudy Crystal, 14 Chipped Crystal, 14 Clear Crystal, and 3 Luna's Light.

Before (Aion 5.3), for the same type of materials, one needed:

13 Flawless Crystal, 6 Cloudy Crystals, 8 Chipped Crystals, 8 Clear Crystals, and 3 Luna's Light.

Thus except for Luna's Light, all other requirements went up in number.

In obtaining the mats needed, as an example, if you got an S rating in Taki's mission, you were basically guaranteed all the other mats except Luna's Light. That's why if you notice the mats requirements for Chipped Crystal, Cloudy Crystal, and Flawless Crystal was higher, since they were almost guaranteed to drop on either S or A rating.

On the other hand Luna's Light was only guaranteed if you so choose, if you complete the quest to get the 7 molars. Though not guaranteed, once in awhile, it may drop on the free daily, and it might have dropped on one of those S or A bags, but I don't remember if it ever did (at least for me).

So my question is, is this the new material requirements for Aion 5.6 , or is this a bug (does not jive with aiondatabase numbers)?

Also, will the pvp armor/weapon return and if so will the mats required be as before (Aion 5.3) or change also?

If the pvp armor is not returning, then no use in saving up materials for it.

Blessings all.
Old 07-21-2017, 12:10 PM
Elyos
Default Re: The Luna shop, Karunerk's Workshop increased time to gather materials.

http://imgur.com/a/BdAzE

Just today on an alt.

So, if I got this right. In-game, you got recipes which required more materials, but more of the same. If that is true, then 5.6 introduced new recipes to Luna. Do not worry, the old ones still exist, and you still get them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemimah - Kahrun View Post
Also, will the pvp armor/weapon return and if so will the mats required be as before or change also?

If the pvp armor is not returning, then no use in saving up materials for it.
/10quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by {CC} Cyan - Siel View Post
Just clarified this. The tab was intentionally removed as it won't be part of Luna anymore. We will be bringing the set back another way in the future.
So, do not bother saving up materials for it.
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old 07-21-2017, 12:15 PM
Elyos
Default Re: The Luna shop, Karunerk's Workshop increased time to gather materials.

I think you're guaranteed a Luna's Light from S-rank daily instance bundles now. Or maybe it's RNG. I dunno, but I got one today.
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old 07-21-2017, 12:55 PM
Elyos

I like that we get other non-Luna materials, such as Administrator's Boon and Ancient Goblets, from the Luna instance drops now. Also agreeing with Cheese; I've gotten two Luna's Light from S-rank bundles now. So I think we'll be able to get those more often to compensate for the rise in their necessity.
Old 07-21-2017, 06:17 PM
Elyos

So you also have the chance to get an "omega" and luna's lights from the A-grade bundles. As well as goblet bags, shining scroll bundles, 1-time admin boons, and zeraka aether jelly.

I got 6 "omegas," 6 goblet bags, and 13 lights from 18 A-grade and 3 or so S-grade bundles.

Kind of want to open the 20bazillion bags I have on Cheese now...
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old 07-22-2017, 07:00 AM
Elyos

Hi all,

Thanks for the info! I also have a bunch of S bags that I had not opened since I was saving them up, so I'll see whats in them!

Too bad for the pvp armor, they seem like really nice armor for the level, but hopefully they will be reinstated soon.

Oh well, at least I can just concentrate on the skins and mounts I still wanted to get :)

Blessings again all.
Old 07-25-2017, 10:42 AM
Elyos

Here is the updated Aion 5.6 changes for Taki's Mission rewards so far.

1. Contaminated Underpath Special Pouch (the three choices):

Luna's Light

Level reduction stone

Essence Core Solution (2)

2. Contaminated Underpath Highest Grade Bundle:

Some of the random stuff that I have so far obtained (all untradeable).

Shining Scroll Bundle, Ancient Goblet Bundle, Zereka Aether Jelly, Administrator's Boon, and Enchantment Stone of the Empyrean Lord, as well as Flawless Crystal, Cloudy Crystal, Chipped Cystal, Clear Crystal, and Luna's Light.

3.Luna's Blessing is now Depleted Luna's Blessing (will not be used anymore), but when you right click on it you get two Flawless Crystal, one Cloudy Crystal, and one Luna's Light to replace it!

4. Luna Material Chest

Drops any of the 4 Crystals and Luna's Light randomly.

So far the changes has been, on the whole positive, except maybe for not being able to get the pvp armor.
Old 08-02-2017, 03:16 PM
Elyos

Another Update of Taki's Mission (2.aug.2017).

After a long while, I managed to get an A rating (it's been about a month since I have not gotten an S rating). Funny thing is that if the Rear Barricade does not fall, then I would get an S rating, but this time I didn't. Not sure why not ... but I have gotten all A ratings with only the Frontal Barricade falling, the Rear Barricade remaining intact. In the past I would have received an S rating in the same circumstances.

Not only that, it seems that protecting the Frontal Barricade from falling has become maybe a bit harder. That is the Warriors (on horses) and Gringols ( they look like big ores) seem to spawn all the time now.
It wasn't that difficult before to keep both from falling. In fact at times I just let the Frontal Barricade fall (though I could have protected it from falling) in the past knowing that I was going to get an S rating anyways.

I did manage to keep both the Frontal Barricade and the Rear Barricade intact once, and I did get an S rating, thus both have to remain intact now to fetch an S rating.

This occurred right after the 2.august.2017 Wednesday update.

Contaminated Underground Path High Grade Reward Bundle (A rating).

So far, I've randomly gotten all 4 crystals as well as Luna's Light, Administrator's Boon, Ancient Goblet Bundle, and a Shining Scroll bundle.
Old 08-02-2017, 04:19 PM
Asmodians

There's been a lot of feedback today about the Underground Path changes. We are going to discuss with the devs the feedback and information we have gathered to see if it needs tweaked at all.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:03 PM
Elyos

3.aug.2017

Hi Cyan,

Just to make sure, I'm not complaining about the Luna stuff.

I'm just conveying my observations of the recent changes for those interested in doing specifically Taki's mission.

In fact, I was able to get a few S ratings today again once I got use to the changes (I just have to make sure that I take out the 2 suicide bombers and to make fatty chase me more so that they don't break the Frontal Barricade).

So the changes I think is fairly positive still, especially if it's skins or mounts you want.

I feel for those who wanted to get the pvp armor though, their incentive may have evaporated in doing Luna stuff (if they are not interested in skins/mounts). I was going to start acquiring the pvp armor myself (i'm kind of glad the changes happened before i started).