Old 07-24-2017, 04:36 PM
Asmodians
Default Aion: Omens of Ice Known Issues - July 19, 2017

Known Issues
  • Some dictionary items are broken.
  • Idian Depths remains accessible despite there being no NPCs.
  • Grand Arena of Tenacity schedule does not match Arena of Tenacity Schedule.
  • In-game recording feature displaying insufficient room available.
  • Non Instance Entry Boost Pack holders are receiving additional entries to Crucible Spire.

Resolved
  • "Speech Bubble" menu is unintentionally available.
  • Arena of Tenacity closes one hour earlier than intended.

This is an updated Known Issues thread. If you do not see an issue listed here, don't be alarmed. We are still working though and adding information to this thread. If you are still experiencing the resolved issues, be sure to restart your client and update via the launcher. Some issues may take longer to resolve as it may require a patch.
Old 07-25-2017, 12:20 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Aion: Omens of Ice Known Issues - July 19, 2017

Corto in Azphel's Sanctuary displays key quest icon above his head even though there is no quest.

Another issure is with making new accounts for Homeward Bound they get closed as shown in the link. NCsoft accuses you of botting if all you do is tab target and press 1 on mobs, and I would really like that fixed please Cyan.

You get banned for participating in Homeward Bound event
Old 07-25-2017, 03:14 AM
Elyos

The Event Staff NPCs (the angels) are missing on Fast Track again in all areas except main cities.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:06 AM
Asmodians

cyan I tried to enchant frigida legion mace the eternal and since I don't have eternal supplements I wanted to use the feature where you can pay kinah instead.To my surprise,it wants me to pay 80 million for 150 eternal greater supplements T.T.
Old 07-25-2017, 11:14 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrealin - Siel View Post
cyan I tried to enchant frigida legion mace the eternal and since I don't have eternal supplements I wanted to use the feature where you can pay kinah instead.To my surprise,it wants me to pay 80 million for 150 eternal greater supplements T.T.
That does not sound like a bug. That feature, paying kinah instead of Supplements, can get pretty expensive. For instance, for mythic supplements, I recall that it could go up to 400m per enchant.
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old 07-25-2017, 11:17 AM
Elyos

They gotta sink kinah out of the economy somehow. :x
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old 07-25-2017, 11:35 AM
Elyos

• Coalition wide buff (the "blue" attack/cast speed buff) only hits the alliance of the person who casts it instead of the whole Coalition.
  • Visual effects get "stuck" on characters. i.e. character with the sleep z's over their head long after being slept, characters running around with the visual of a shield when they don't have the shield up, characters with glows around their feet or hands, the green "barb" bubble surrounding players in COE when they don't actaully have barb on them.
  • UA sieges were supposed to start lasting 60 minutes. They still only last 55 minutes.

~happily rolling about in my own badness since 2009~
RIP: Honoria (Kaisinel/Elyos) ; Alysynne (Israphel/Asmo)
"Race balance is something that we take extremely seriously" - NCSoft
Old 07-25-2017, 02:20 PM
Elyos

No mobs anywhere in the 66+ areas, including instances, outside of legendaries and instance bosses are dropping any equipment items at all. Spirit Stones of Eternity have nearly completely stopped dropping as well. 3 hours of hard grind yielded 7 SSE.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:44 PM
Asmodians

• Post amplification enchants on wings do not give PvP or PvE stats like it says in patch notes despite costing omega enchantment stone and can acquire +20 skills. Armour and weapon pieces get bonus stats for enchants over +15.

Treat people with respect and never pass by a problem without doing something about it.
Old 07-26-2017, 12:15 AM
Asmodians

Seriously? 80kk for 150 greater supplements? I just dont know where's the npc who sells this anymore since gelk forts are deleted.But really cyan,can you look into this? is this how it is meant to be? They could've at least compared the selling price from npc and added some if they want it higher.It's not like every players are that rich >.<