Old 07-26-2017, 01:07 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Aion: Omens of Ice Known Issues - July 19, 2017

You dont need to pay with kinah. More so, I would not recommend at all. Mythic supplements are so easy to come by nowadays.

You have an NPC in Dragon Lord's shrine in Levinshor and another one in Dauntless Outpost in Reshanta, both bought with BMs, which you should have thousands of now. :P Not to mention the several ones gave out by Atreian Passport and instances.
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old 07-26-2017, 03:03 AM
Asmodians

is it just me? but I created a new account for homeward bound event and whenever I want to preview or look at some preset appearance,it gives me a send log file.
Old 07-26-2017, 03:06 AM
Asmodians

and @byros I think she means using greater eternal supplements for an eternal item.mythical supplements won't do.Must be trying to make that frigida pure or somethin'
Old 07-26-2017, 03:10 AM
Asmodians

http://imgur.com/a/py1jp

this is what I get everytime I do a preview
Old 07-26-2017, 04:43 PM
Asmodians

@Cyan, not sure if it's only me, but there also appears to be some visual bugs with Bastion of Souls and a possible memory leak inside the instance?

This is in the doorway looking down the stairs just before the room with the last boss. (Yes we downed him :D ) This happens every time I look back out that door. I also drop from 60 FPS down to 5 for no reasonable reason whatsoever. I tried restarting my client and nothing.

http://i.imgur.com/gw08fol.jpg

Last edited by TankeIIa - Israphel; 07-26-2017 at 04:44 PM.
Old 07-27-2017, 11:44 PM
Asmodians

@cyan, could you PLEASE confirm to us if Ruler’s Treasure Chest was removed or if its a Bug?

Because Ruler’s Treasure Chest is not spawning at the instance end

If you meet the proper requirements, Typhoon will drop a secret box, the Ruler’s Treasure Chest that contains extra loot, including necklaces, wings and earrings.

Before 5.3 the requirements was:

1 - Clear the augmented guards on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Defense Lines.
Making Insightful Eye's box to spawn

2 - Kill all the 6 Furious Jotuns. Making the Sea Jotun box to spawn

By doing that and then defeating Typhoon, Ruler’s Treasure Chest should appear when you finissh the instance. But this is not happening anymore. At least for asmodians.

Item code: http://aiondatabase.net/us/npc/834090/
Old 07-27-2017, 11:52 PM
Asmodians

I've gotten double loot from Thyphon after 5.6 so maybe you are missing something o:
Did you kill the elyos that were fighting Asmodian NPC? We did a run without killing them and "Rulers' treasure chest" appeared. However, in the second run we had to kill those elyos for one of the party member's campaign and we didn't get double loot...maybe that's the reason o:

Have a nice day. (I saw your other post but I prefer to post it here, Cyan can just move this reply if he finds it convenient)

EDIT: wait a second, you didn't mention killing the elyos commander that appears after destroying the kisk. Maybe you are missing this one

I CAN TASTE THE MANA

Last edited by Andregark - Siel; 07-27-2017 at 11:55 PM.
Old 07-28-2017, 12:16 AM
Elyos

Yes, you have to kill the commander which spawns form the kisk. The one thing that never worked for us was the Watcher's chest. We killed all mobs and no chest ever spawned after the Insightful Eye.
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old 07-28-2017, 12:52 AM
Asmodians

Hello Bryos, I also had the same issue: all of the mobs dead but no double loot triggered.

But we realised we need to talk to the NPCs that are holding the 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Defense Line so the mobs inside of them change (they have "Ascended" prefix on their names and they have a purple-corrupted appearance).

I hope this works for you Bryos 8)
(Sorry for the off-topic, oh mighty Cyan)

I CAN TASTE THE MANA
Old 07-31-2017, 01:46 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andregark - Siel View Post
I've gotten double loot from Thyphon after 5.6 so maybe you are missing something o:
Did you kill the elyos that were fighting Asmodian NPC? We did a run without killing them and "Rulers' treasure chest" appeared. However, in the second run we had to kill those elyos for one of the party member's campaign and we didn't get double loot...maybe that's the reason o:

Have a nice day. (I saw your other post but I prefer to post it here, Cyan can just move this reply if he finds it convenient)

EDIT: wait a second, you didn't mention killing the elyos commander that appears after destroying the kisk. Maybe you are missing this one
Hi Andregark! Thank you for ur reply!

We got double loot from insightful eye, sea jotun and killed the elyo commander.
Yet Typhoon didnt gave double loot to us

;/
I really don't know whats going wrong