Old 07-28-2017, 01:08 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Dont be Silent. This is wrong!! July 28 XP Bonus!!

When game stop messed up on their pricing once and marked a game for 40bux instead of the normal 60bux, they sold us the game for 40 and changed it because we were the ones to notice. Idk why they don't just give 100 bonus anyways or even every weekend... it's not like it does that much at higher levels anyways. I'm not touching anymore ncsoft games, aion was my only and last. Was a great game.

"Was

Oh well though, I have found other games that are fun and more entertaining so I'm good :) *thumbsup*
Old 07-28-2017, 01:32 PM
Asmodians

Unfortunately it is not possible to add the experience boost to this weekend, and as I stated before this was entirely my fault when posting the message that there would be bonus experience this weekend. The cycle will repeat again for rotation number 4, also, that month is Anniversary, so you can expect a lot of great stuff.
Old 07-28-2017, 01:37 PM
Asmodians

Well they certainly do not have any clue on how to run a game. I guess we are sort of evaluating them as a whole in light of the most recent management "decision".

To be honest, they don't want us complaining, because it is harmful to their operation which runs practically like a scam now. They got little players left to grab by the ___ and then claim they were trying to pat us on the back for staying, when previously they promised something much more desirable.

Have you noticed they are hiding their incompetency through deleting posts and hiding their live streams of each update? They also purposely are not fixing the forums to deter people from posting. The admins are also not posting to hide incompetency. Even {CC} Cyan doesn't even coordinate with the population on live streams, just {CM} Hime and some other random guy who seems like he was hired to look like an admin. They also seem to be hiding us from the Korean officials at the mother company. It's so they can retain the population and keep their jobs. Doesn't matter if the population is actually happy or not, as long as the population is holding well enough, everything is just fine to the admins. If the game isn't making enough money, they throw up some rainbow colored vomit they call events; now don't get me wrong, some of them are good (Homeward Bound), but a drop rate increase doesn't really work well with Aion, where most items are 100% drop and 0.01% chance to obtain a useful item from the dropped box item.

Support of this game is a joke. I seriously think they trained monkeys to copy and paste responses based on symbol patterns. I really don't know what to say about it. One time I claimed they had a security flaw and their response was, "Glad you found a solution to the problem". Maybe I misunderstood what they meant, they want this game to fail perhaps?

It's deeply concerning when you guys don't know what you are doing on the live streams. That guy next to Hime should know his job title, and really no one should be laughing as a response when he doesn't know it, there should be concern. You should know where the weapon slot is in the profile menu. You should know that a Kromede minion is in the upcoming 5.8 release.

As for the current issue, there really shouldn't be that many typos in an official post. You had so many things wrong with that post, the days, the dates, and now the type. It's sad that I have to fully doubt everything I read that comes from {CC} Cyan that claims something is going to happen, its almost like you didn't post anything. Specifically, this time, you guys taunted the player base with an exp bonus weekend. You gave us some treats the first time, we were loyal, and we wagged our tail. The second time, you called us over, waved a treat in front of us, and then you put the treat back in the bottle after we were loyal a second time. We aren't dogs though, we will leave you. Some people are like cats, we will act nasty to you if you act nasty to us.

So when will there be a decent action? I'm really waiting for a live stream with the Korean officials. I highly doubt you will do anything, because it really isn't your baby, its theirs.

Last edited by FormerAgent - Siel; 07-28-2017 at 01:52 PM.
Old 07-28-2017, 01:43 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by {CC} Cyan - Siel View Post
Unfortunately it is not possible to add the experience boost to this weekend, and as I stated before this was entirely my fault when posting the message that there would be bonus experience this weekend. The cycle will repeat again for rotation number 4, also, that month is Anniversary, so you can expect a lot of great stuff.
Send surveys, unless you think everything is impossible, then just quit...please.
Old 07-28-2017, 01:54 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerAgent - Siel View Post
*snip*

Have you noticed they are hiding their incompetency through deleting posts and hiding their live streams of each update? They also purposely are not fixing the forums to deter people from posting. The admins are also not posting to hide incompetency. Even {CC} Cyan doesn't even coordinate with the population on live streams, just {CM} Hime and some other random guy who seems like he was hired to look like an admin. They also seem to be hiding us from the Korean officials at the mother company. It's so they can retain the population and keep their jobs. Doesn't matter if the population is actually happy or not, as long as the population is holding well enough, everything is just fine to the admins. If the game isn't making enough money, they throw up some rainbow colored vomit they call events; now don't get me wrong, some of them are good (Homeward Bound), but a drop rate increase doesn't really work well with Aion, where most items are 100% drop and 0.01% chance to obtain a useful item from the dropped box item.

*snip*
Not that I don't agree with some of your points (i.e. that Support can't find their bums with both hands), but you are swimming in the deep end of the Conspiracy Sea here.

The forums are busted because they were never updated. They are so darn old that they slowly broken down. We have been promised new forums for -years-, but it's obvious that new forums for this 7 year old game just hasn't been a priority for NCWest. Hopefully someday a little money will find it's way to Aion to update them. To think they are being kept purposely broken is silly.

That "random" guy is actually GM Gideon. He is the head guy in charge of Aion. I believe he took over after Valor moved on to bigger and better things within NCWest. He's been around for ages. He is hardly "some random guy", though I admit.. we don't see or hear from him enough.

We aren't being kept hidden from our Korean Overlords. They are quite aware we are here and in fact, our team met with them last year or so and they (the Korean Devs) wrote us a letter.

Lastly.. drop rate is amazing for getting nice things like omegas from instance. Love running Cradle with a drop rate buff. Nomnom.

Things are very far from perfect with Aion, but they aren't so bad that we should be seeing conspiracies around every corner.

~happily rolling about in my own badness since 2009~
RIP: Honoria (Kaisinel/Elyos) ; Alysynne (Israphel/Asmo)
"Race balance is something that we take extremely seriously" - NCSoft
Old 07-28-2017, 02:00 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysynne - Israphel View Post
Not that I don't agree with some of your points (i.e. that Support can't find their bums with both hands), but you are swimming in the deep end of the Conspiracy Sea here.

The forums are busted because they were never updated. They are so darn old that they slowly broken down. We have been promised new forums for -years-, but it's obvious that new forums for this 7 year old game just hasn't been a priority for NCWest. Hopefully someday a little money will find it's way to Aion to update them. To think they are being kept purposely broken is silly.

That "random" guy is actually GM Gideon. He is the head guy in charge of Aion. I believe he took over after Valor moved on to bigger and better things within NCWest. He's been around for ages. He is hardly "some random guy", though I admit.. we don't see or hear from him enough.

We aren't being kept hidden from our Korean Overlords. They are quite aware we are here and in fact, our team met with them last year or so and they (the Korean Devs) wrote us a letter.

Lastly.. drop rate is amazing for getting nice things like omegas from instance. Love running Cradle with a drop rate buff. Nomnom.

Things are very far from perfect with Aion, but they aren't so bad that we should be seeing conspiracies around every corner.
I'm aware it's a conspiracy, but with the other things that are going on it looks like its more possible.

Our Korean Overlords know little of us. I don't think they have interacted with the player base in anyway, just the staff.

Last edited by FormerAgent - Siel; 07-28-2017 at 02:04 PM.
Old 07-28-2017, 02:02 PM
Elyos

Are you serious.
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old 07-28-2017, 02:04 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesecake - Israphel View Post
Are you serious.
Yes, person who is just a player.
Old 07-28-2017, 02:10 PM
Elyos

The forums have been severely broken since at least March (where you can spend 1-50+ attempts trying to log in) because I noted that back in my E02018 thread. They've had this problem off and on for several years until the last few months where it's just constant. You even used to be logged into other peoples' accounts way back in the day. Good times.

Or everything can be a conspiracy with chemtrails and nyerk. That's okay too.
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old 07-28-2017, 02:14 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesecake - Israphel View Post
The forums have been severely broken since at least March (where you can spend 1-50+ attempts trying to log in) because I noted that back in my E02018 thread. They've had this problem off and on for several years until the last few months where it's just constant. You even used to be logged into other peoples' accounts way back in the day. Good times.

Or everything can be a conspiracy with chemtrails and nyerk. That's okay too.
I'm not just looking at this alone. Look around at how they act.