Old 07-28-2017, 02:22 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Dont be Silent. This is wrong!! July 28 XP Bonus!!

http://i.imgur.com/EKbn81R.jpg
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old 07-28-2017, 02:30 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysynne - Israphel View Post
Lastly.. drop rate is amazing for getting nice things like omegas from instance. Love running Cradle with a drop rate buff. Nomnom.
Baahhahaha drop rate is a myth yo rng is rng. I done instances for omegas with and without and it's so rng. Had days with no drop bonus give no omegas, or 4 in 1 run. With drop buff had no omegas or 4 drop in 1 run. But yea anyways... Meh I laugh at what they do now anyways lol. Even when they lock threads.
Old 07-28-2017, 03:00 PM
Asmodians

NCsoft/plaync has bed dev technique and poor management in general and they do not listen to the player base for the important things, Korea was upset about the 5.0 update that brought the intense leveling and the gear breaking and Korea did nothing about it.

People are going to find me annoying perhaps for comparing aion with black desert once again but NCSoft should take notes on their rival. Black deserts have weekly updates, always something new, new shop items, new fix on skills, new content.

They also listen closely to the community's feedback and do the work accordingly. We wanted more channels they gave us more channels, we wanted a better PVP karma system they gave us one, we wanted to stop losing exp when dying in PVP they fixed that and I can keep going and the game has only been out for a little over a year in NA.

Also when a new patch hits Korea NA/EU gets it in the coming weeks, not coming months and years ...

NCsoft/PlayNC has been around for ages and pearl abyss is a new company and they are much better because "THEY CARE" they have good communication with the western audience and they have a good management dept.

So please stop stuffing us with lies and do what you're being paid for .
I can't know whats going on there but some of the issues we're having have been there for years so I don't know what Cheesecake and Aly are doing defending them, they're either secretly working for them or their heads are too far up their rear ... btw it's not a hat you should pull it out of there.
Old 07-28-2017, 03:04 PM
Elyos

Read what I wrote. I didn't defend anyone. I just don't think it's a big conspiracy. Aion is in the state it is in because it isn't a priority with NCWest.

How exactly is that defending anything?

~happily rolling about in my own badness since 2009~
RIP: Honoria (Kaisinel/Elyos) ; Alysynne (Israphel/Asmo)
"Race balance is something that we take extremely seriously" - NCSoft
Old 07-28-2017, 03:17 PM
Asmodians

Anyway, if they send anything by survey it should stack with EXP Amulets, like the event.
Old 07-28-2017, 03:28 PM
Elyos

If there was a conspiracy, I would totally blame Cheesecake to be involved. She is far from "just a player". :P
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old 07-28-2017, 05:01 PM
Asmodians

For everyone saying the drop rate is fine and it's awesome, you're full of it. Before the latest patch, gear drops were common. The moment they started being able to be sold for a decent amount of kinah "to align better with deava gear," they completely disappeared from loot tables.

https://youtu.be/OiQMOOn-fp8

Thats a link to the latest elite grind I did after seeing the rubbish people are saying about loot. Loot is completely and utterly broken. Ok you can get omega stones and tempering solutions from Luna. Great! You were getting those before the event started, but I digress. What good is a double drop rate event when there is nothing inside the loot table to drop? Exactly, no good at all. I'd trade this farce for double XP any day of the week.

Last edited by Caliesto - Tiamat; 07-28-2017 at 05:03 PM.
Old 07-28-2017, 05:02 PM
Elyos

Survey not good enough. They slighted everyone. The announcement was up for one week, they had 7 days to change it. Instead, they chose to edit it the morning after and hope no one noticed.
Turning on the boost is the click of a button. Hell, if they ACTUALLY wanted to they could take the server down to do so. No one would complain if it was to put the XP boost on.
Next bonus is September, when we were getting the Anniversary buff anyways? Sounds like a poor excuse to cower behind.
Old 08-02-2017, 09:48 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSone - Siel View Post
NCsoft/plaync has bed dev technique and poor management in general and they do not listen to the player base for the important things, Korea was upset about the 5.0 update that brought the intense leveling and the gear breaking and Korea did nothing about it.

People are going to find me annoying perhaps for comparing aion with black desert once again but NCSoft should take notes on their rival. Black deserts have weekly updates, always something new, new shop items, new fix on skills, new content.
Black Desert Content:

- AFK all day make money Proccessing.
- AFK all day fishbotting pretending to your friends you are legit.
- Make crates Practically AFK activity.
- Actively grind at Pirates/Sausan/Pila Ku for both XP and Money.
- Actively fish in the out at Port Ratt.
- Actively cook/alchemy imperial trade.
- Cook magoria seafood special.
- Cook for CP.
- Hunt golden chests

That is BDO content because anything other then what is said above is a waste of time and will make you less silver p/h and at least 4-5 of those listed above need cash shop items to get maximum profit.

I am going to stop there because i can go on and on to tell you what is wrong with BDO and the company that runs it. This is an Aion forums and i do get where you are coming from.

http://i.imgur.com/yZTwtop.jpg?1