Old 07-29-2017, 07:45 PM
Elyos
Default omg 2 years already and I can't forget about it

I hate cygnea in every perspective I hate solo SAM,I hate solo raksang.

Bring back ally AM/EF,bring back group raksang and add back kahrun gears,bring back old RB or just add shoulders into drop table.

2 years and I hate cygnea and still do even now.
Old 07-30-2017, 06:15 PM
Elyos
Default Re: omg 2 years already and I can't forget about it

Cygnea/Enshar wasn't that bad. Katalam and Danaria was by far the worst patch, the only exception were their Fort Sieges. Other than the forts, I'm glad to see them gone.
Old 07-30-2017, 07:37 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawDuck - Siel View Post
Cygnea/Enshar wasn't that bad. Katalam and Danaria was by far the worst patch, the only exception were their Fort Sieges. Other than the forts, I'm glad to see them gone.
Lol, Katalam and Danaria were the best thing since 2.something. Cygnea and Enshar are not that good and the current patch is terrible.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:17 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsukamy - Siel View Post
Lol, Katalam and Danaria were the best thing since 2.something. Cygnea and Enshar are not that good and the current patch is terrible.
Think he's trolling because anyone who hated katalam and danaria hates PvP. I liked enshar and cygnea... my only problem with it is there was only one route through the whole map which had gates and as an asmo... screw cygnea. God the rifts for elyos into enshar were nice... easy access everywhere. Unless asmos where guarding something.
Old 08-02-2017, 03:53 AM
Elyos

Even for PvE lovers, katalam and danaria were good maps. Nice design, nice music, many places to farm items. And more important, maps like those concentrated the PvP activity in some areas, making possible to choose where to play.

Now with boring maps, the only PvP is casual open world. So bad for PvP lovers. Without areas created for PvP, so few players doing that, so much work searching and hunting. So bad for PvE lovers too. The enemies now are looking for fun in gathering and quest areas. Interruptions and surprise attacks in the middle of other activities. Usually distracted and unprepared players to do PvP.