Old 06-30-2010, 08:41 PM
Elyos
Default Alukina's palace

I never want to hear an asmo complain about not getting nice things. This place is BEAUTIFUL.

Old 06-30-2010, 08:43 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Alukina's palace

Beautiful Zones > +10 Weapons IMO
"Aren't "best threads" at this point in the game completely pointless? It's like arguing over who got straight A's in special ed class (congratz Uzuke btw), at the end of the day you're all still retarded."
Old 07-01-2010, 04:30 AM
Elyos

Yea Alukina is a pretty legit looking place I'll give you that.

It's a medical condition... There is no cure...
Old 07-01-2010, 04:33 AM
Asmodians

I can't believe you would mention this place as an example of Asmos having nice things. I want you to try farming Aether there, and then compare it to your Storm Circle lol. Any time we are farming Aether there, it is a constant reminder to us of how much easier the Elyos have it. Storm Circle is in fact so superior that I will typically prefer to farm Aether there. Even if there are plenty of Elyos trying to kill me, it still turns out to be more productive due to the vastly more abundant and dense Aether nodes.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:36 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastien - Lumiel View Post
I can't believe you would mention this place as an example of Asmos having nice things. I want you to try farming Aether there, and then compare it to your Storm Circle lol. Any time we are farming Aether there, it is a constant reminder to us of how much easier the Elyos have it. Storm Circle is in fact so superior that I will typically prefer to farm Aether there. Even if there are plenty of Elyos trying to kill me, it still turns out to be more productive due to the vastly more abundant and dense Aether nodes.
Great, our new server is going to be filled with Asmos who even QQ over Aether. ;\

t(','t) Australian Internet; Stuck in the 90s. t(','t)
Old 07-01-2010, 04:37 AM
Asmodians

Lmao U think that place is beautiful wait untill u fly into one of the thousand of bubbles floating around that takes all ur flight time/Instant Death
Old 07-01-2010, 05:27 AM
Asmodians

The Only One To Wear The Cat Crown
Old 07-01-2010, 06:08 AM
Asmodians

Alukinas palace is not only beautiful, it also has our only worthwhile farmable worldboss. Uh oh.... incoming new QQ thread about how she never drops anything....
Old 07-01-2010, 06:09 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davinci - Marchutan View Post
Alukinas palace is not only beautiful, it also has our only worthwhile farmable worldboss. Uh oh.... incoming new QQ thread about how she never drops anything....
Double gold staff drops? Notsobad.

The Only One To Wear The Cat Crown
Old 07-01-2010, 06:25 AM
Elyos

Its actually a pretty underutilized zone. Asmo's have to go in there for a couple campaign quest one that often times becomes more painful than it needs to be. Mobs are pretty tightly packed and with patrols its real easy to end up pulling way to many at once and most of them being ranged and having spells that turn you into a bubble and run over the edges. There are a couple accessory quests in there with horrible drop rates. The world boss in there is a pain in the butt to fight if you take a full alliance in there and is actually easier with a smaller group but has really really bad drop rates. You have to go back in there to meet an NPC during feneris hand quest. As said aether gathering in there is more frustration than profit. But other than that really no reason to go into the area. Sure its pretty but not well thought out.