Old 07-06-2010, 11:22 PM
Asmodians
Default ID or password doesn't match?

Just finished a reinstall of the game due to client side issues. Kept getting error message 58 so i had to use a torrent. Game loads fine and everything seems OK, but I am getting "ID or password does not match" when I attempt to log in.

I can log into the NCSoft main page and access my account options, have changed my password (successfully, confirmed via email) several times and still cannot log into the game.

Any idea what might be causing the problem? I would contact support but they keep bankers hours and take their sweet *** time answering your questions as it is.

I'm starting to get really ****** off at all of the end arounds I have to run just to play this nyerking game.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:20 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: ID or password doesn't match?

I read that if the localization is not set correctly, it could cause your authentication to fail.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:45 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: ID or password doesn't match?

I am having the same problem with my second Aion account - I can only play the Asmodian one. I have done all suggested, including the localization change - I am new to this game but am very frustrated I can only get one account to work. Any suggestions?