Old 07-07-2010, 07:31 AM
Asmodians
Default ID or password doesn't match?

I am re posting this here since it hasn't received any attention on the Tech forum. I am starting to get VERY ****** at this game in general and its completely incompetent support staff. I'm currently waiting for phone support to open so I can be told "sorry sir there is nothing we can do, thanks for playing".

If anyone has had experience with this issue any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Just finished a reinstall of the game due to client side issues. Kept getting error message 58 so i had to use a torrent. Game loads fine and everything seems OK, but I am getting "ID or password does not match" when I attempt to log in.

**I can log into the NCSoft main page and access my account options, have changed my password (successfully, confirmed via email) several times and still cannot log into the game.

Any idea what might be causing the problem?**

Also, I have had a friend log into my account from his house and it worked fine. I tried to log into HIS account and got the same error message.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:41 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: ID or password doesn't match?

Nevermind, I are n00b. For some reason the torrent I used set my region as Europe.