Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-08-2010, 08:07 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: Governor
  • Posts: 1,718
Default BEST ASMO DREDG TEAM EVER

Just kidding, they were the nyerking worst team I've ever vsed... and 'of course' most of them are from my old server Nezekan.

nyerking failures that transferred here to leech off the decent asmos, they trained to our rr at the start of the match and began training us before even taking their FIRST surk.

I hate groups who are so incompetent they automatically assume they are going to lose just by looking at the names of the people they are vsing.

Some cool screenshots of the awesome group:

You can tell this Haphi fellow got to 4 star by pveing, yes I'm mad brah, but why wouldn't I be? dredg is a pvpve match, not a 'i'll enter and if we vs good people i'll run around and train mobs onto them for 40minutes cause i'm bad, match'.

Some people really need to get good or nyerk off.

Go play jenga or some nyerk you nyerk nyerk ******* =)


^ them near rr with 0 points when the match has just started lol...

^ training us in their rr

^ training us from their engine room

^ training us in their brig

^ this pro sin tried to 1v5 us at the captain when he could barely get us down with 15 mobs on us



__________________
  #2  
Old 08-08-2010, 08:12 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: General
  • Posts: 244
Default Re: BEST ASMO DREDG TEAM EVER

This was an exact quote from elyos ran friegon.

"When you can't win a fort, win a dredgion and brag about it on the forums!"
  #3  
Old 08-08-2010, 08:13 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: Governor
  • Posts: 1,718
Default Re: BEST ASMO DREDG TEAM EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin - Vaizel View Post
This was an exact quote from elyos ran friegon.

"When you can't win a fort, win a dredgion and brag about it on the forums!"
win a fort? you think i care about forts?

forts are there for instances only, i don't pve, what use is a fort?

when i can gain more ap from pvp in 1 day than a 1 day feed from all 3 inners, what use is a fort?

i'm not bragging about winning a dredg, infact i rarely lose a dredg, i'm merely shaming out the nyerk nyerks on your faction

be quiet please
__________________
  #4  
Old 08-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: Banned
  • Posts: 1,241
Default Re: BEST ASMO DREDG TEAM EVER

I'd love to run into Haphi in the abyss, I never see him, he doesn't even do fort instances AFAIK. Or if he does, I'm not awake at the time to spot him... 4 stars are scary mofos. I'd pop 4k jelly and everything!

Powpino is a really nice guy, gave me 2*2123 AP in 10minutes when he was 1star. He looked like he was heading to Tigraki Island for something, but whatever. What a nice guy, to give me all that AP.
  #5  
Old 08-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: General
  • Posts: 244
Default Re: BEST ASMO DREDG TEAM EVER

I was quoting certain people.

Gratz on reading.
  #6  
Old 08-08-2010, 08:15 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: Governor
  • Posts: 1,718
Default Re: BEST ASMO DREDG TEAM EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slic - Vaizel View Post
I'd love to run into Haphi in the abyss, I never see him, he doesn't even do fort instances AFAIK. Or if he does, I'm not awake at the time to spot him... 4 stars are scary mofos. I'd pop 4k jelly and everything!

Powpino is a really nice guy, gave me 2*2123 AP in 10minutes when he was 1star. He looked like he was heading to Tigraki Island for something, but whatever. What a nice guy, to give me all that AP.
powpino is from some fail twink legion, i think he is still using the same gear he was at level 30 so you will prob one hit him each time ~
__________________
  #7  
Old 08-08-2010, 08:22 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: General
  • Posts: 244
Default Re: BEST ASMO DREDG TEAM EVER

Dredgion was cool... in like November i guess.
  #8  
Old 08-08-2010, 08:25 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: Banned
  • Posts: 1,241
Default Re: BEST ASMO DREDG TEAM EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethug - Vaizel View Post
powpino is from some fail twink legion, i think he is still using the same gear he was at level 30 so you will prob one hit him each time ~
You're wrong. I'm pretty sure it was exactly 3 hits each time.
  #9  
Old 08-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: General
  • Posts: 224
Default Re: BEST ASMO DREDG TEAM EVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethug - Vaizel View Post
Some people really need to get good or nyerk off.

Go play jenga or some nyerk you nyerk nyerk ******* =)

Jenga is nyerking win.

I don't know why but that pic had me dying its so simple yet so epic, thanks for the laughs sir.
  #10  
Old 08-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Banned
  • Posts: 8,355
Default Re: BEST ASMO DREDG TEAM EVER

I would train, but that is because it is funny to watch you post dredgion threads like they matter. Dredgion threads were cool in like November.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:43 AM.